IS THIS A GOOD SONG????? Tell Me NOW!

I FOUND THE PERFECT FATHER DAUGHTER DANCE SONG

Before i tell you witch song it is i just want to say that i wantED a song that sounded pretty and new and fresh... But nothing that sounded like boyfriend girlfriend ish... And this song doesn`t necessarily mean bf gf just it could mean she really loves her father... And the songs about memories and moving on growing up.....

OKAY I`M NOT A POP PERSON EITHER IT`S JUST THIS SONG IS SOOOO PRETTY!

*~*Never had a dream come true*~* BY S club 7
Posted by *; updated 07/11/03

With what I remember about the song it seems good but I couldn`t tell you if it was the perfect song because I don`t remember all the lyrics. Plus, why do you have to come here and ask us what we think? I know you need help but why don`t you just pick what YOU want? If other ppl don`t like it, it doesn`t mean you don`t have to like it. I say just go with your heart.
Posted by *Jennifer*; updated 07/11/03

Yeah your right! But i already changed my mind again my mom came home on her lunch breach and told my abou this song "Muchacha de 15 anos" by Liberacion... It`s so pretty and i don`t think other people have used it alot at quinceanera`s like Marcha de tru... Something (which by the way i love)

Thanks so much *jennifer*
Posted by *; updated 07/11/03

Hey
They told me that song Muchacha de 15 Anos by Liberacion was good for brother and sister but i don`t kno how it goes... Do u kno the lyrics
Posted by Jessica; updated 07/16/03

ThAnks for all your help but my cuzin found a really pretty one that were already using call Historia De un amor... I should of told you guys...sorry...but thank you so much...

P.s. I have muchacha de quince anos in my download file cuz, my mom told me about it, i luv that song, but it`s banda, so they don`t wanna use it...and i totally understand, so don`t worry it`s none of that there not letting me decide type thing... Not at all!

Thanks 8)
Posted by *; updated 07/16/03

Where did u downloaded it? i want it.
Love issy
Posted by issy; updated 03/01/04

This is a great song. I remember watching my sister dancing to it as a small child. I have an 45 of it and its all scrated up. I was able to find a copy of it on the web.
Posted by Tony; updated 03/25/04