PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi-
I need help on deciding when I should have my quince. I turn 15 on MAY, 4, 2006 and my mom wants me to do it when i`m 14 in december towards the end. I need help on when to do it because I understand that it does cost alot of money and I wouldn`t like to drive my family bankrupt. I mean i`m not rich but i`m not poor and for us winter is the worst months because we have a bussiness in concrete and you can`t run the bussiness when theres snow on the ground so I`m about to turn 13 so do you think I should at least start saving up for it because soon I will be able to get a job in one of the family bussinesses and I was thinking to take like half of every pay day and save it in the bank for it. Please write me back here
I really aprreciate all da help
Nicci G
Posted by nikki G; updated 03/02/04

Yes you should start saving now if its going to be that hard. I dont think you should have your Quinceanera at 14, that makes no sense. If your family starts putting $$ away now, you will be able to have it in May. You should have your Quince right when you turn 15 or a few weeks later. No sooner than 15!!
Posted by Debb; updated 03/03/04

-Eduardo where are you located I am having it in Mexico. So that might be a problem hun. Thank you anyway if you can`t do it.
Posted by nikki G; updated 03/06/04

What part of mexico?
Posted by sammy; updated 03/06/04

San Pedro, Tasquillo, Hidalgo

-my home town
Posted by nikki G; updated 03/07/04

Dat koo i`m having mine in mexico also, write 2 me @ lilspoiled12@msn.com ;-D
Posted by Sammy; updated 03/07/04

Yeah i was looking at yalls replies and im having my 15 in mexico too, but im kinda worried that it might be kind of confusing, because my chambelanes live in mx., we would have to practice in june and july when we have vacations and then go back in december when my 15 are and i dont know if all of us are going to be able to remember a ll the routines and everything.so im really nervous and in need of advice. Please right to me at mdp1989@hotmail.com
Thanx
Posted by *maria*; updated 03/07/04

Yes save up because it does cost alot of money you still hve alot of time mine is in october 9 04
Posted by angie ochoa; updated 03/17/04

I`m from tasquillo also, hope i`ll be invited to your party!
Posted by jorge; updated 03/25/04

You should definetly have your party in tasquillo
Posted by jorge; updated 03/25/04

- hey jorge what is your last name mabey you will be invited
Posted by nikki g; updated 03/26/04

My last name is hernandez trjeo, i`m from central tasquillo, not from the outer parts
Posted by jorge; updated 03/26/04

I was in tasquillo just this last weekend and rode my quad over by caltimacan which is close to san pedro, i go back home every three months
Posted by jorge; updated 03/26/04

Wow i`m preety sure my dad knows you. My brother well step bro lives in caltimacan. I`m goin back to san pedro in june right after school
Posted by nikki g; updated 03/27/04

Wow lucky you, i wish i could go back in june, but i`ll be going in the later half of may, and then probably back in july for my grandmothers birthday
Posted by jorge; updated 03/27/04

How old are you jorge
Posted by Angie; updated 03/27/04

I`m 18
Posted by jorge; updated 03/27/04

Dont have one if u cant aford it
Plus ther wabby i went to cancun and got a car plus who go to those party or wabs nacos and drunks dont have it and yes im mexican
Posted by save your money; updated 03/28/04

WELL -SAVE YOUR MONEY- THATS THE FUN PART THE RECEPTION AND YOU KNOW AL DA PEOPLE GET DRUNK HELL EVEN I DO
Posted by nikki g; updated 03/28/04