Quincenera

Hey im having a quincenera in a year and my theme was butterflys but now i want it to be angels and when i had it butterflys on the bottom of my dress i had little butterflys and now its going to be angels and now i dont know what to do with my dress. If anyone could help me please reply or e-mail me at kmsecrets18@aol.com please and if u need help please ask me and ill help!!!!
Posted by kristina; updated 03/26/04

Kristina, whens your quince? maybe you could have time to return the dress still.and if you dont have a lot of time maybe you could have both angels and butterflies. Could you help me with my chambelan dilema.hope i could have helped more.
Posted by Beverly; updated 03/26/04

Well thats the good thing i havent got my dress and the only problem is that i dont no what to have my dress like and what do u need help on i didnt get u!!!
Posted by kristina; updated 03/27/04

Well thats good that you still didnt buy the dress maybe your dress should be a light gold color or a light beige and have lace on it that would look nice and what i meant buy the cambelan dilema is that i was thinking of having my chanbelan wearing pimp hats you know like from the 1920s.but i wasnt sure if i should have them wear the hats or not.
Posted by Beverly; updated 03/27/04

Wut up well fo my hermana`s quinceanera her theme was angels and she had a strapless dress that was babyblue he colors were babyblue and saphire (i didnt spell it right) there pretty colors
Posted by Kim .S.; updated 03/28/04