ADAN CHALINO SANCHEZ

HEY DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW COULD I GET ADAN TO COME AND SING TO MI 15 PLZ I REALLY LOVE HIM AND I WILL BE SO HAPPY IF SOMEBODY COULD GIVE ME SOME INFO MI E-MAIL IS yahaira_444@hotmail.com PLZZZZZ WRITE BACK IF U HAVE INFO.
Posted by mayra fernandez; updated 04/03/04

I`m crying my eyes out for ADAN CHALINO SANCHEZ
But deep down inside i know that he`s in a better place where he can go through no more pain & where he`s safe *& close to his loving father "alwayz & Forever " adan you will be loved & missed by your friends, fans ,y familia R.I.P you`ll alwayz be in mi corazon day & night, listening to your music is what i`ll do, you might be gone physically , but you left a big part of your life down here on earth ,your music ,with 9 albums,you expressed your thoughts & feelings & I really adore you for that ,cuz i looked up to you, & you gave me that what so feeling to never ever give up ,& follow my dreams ,& that they really do come true you just gotta work hard & be safe.There will never be anybody that can ever replace you ,your body, or soul," que descanses en paz" ** Cya at da crossroads Adan someday you`ll see.......!
Posted by SARAH IBARRA; updated 04/03/04