Quinceaneras

Hi
I am 14 and my mother and I are planning a quinceanera. I would be very greatful if anyone with any ideas (not any thing spicific) could e-mail me at Lollypop971@aol.com.
Thanks
Posted by Micki; updated 07/31/02

Hey im 14 tooo and im looking for ideas because my quinceaneras is coming next year in sept 15!!!!!!!!

LET ME KNOW IDEAS IF YOU GET ANY !THANKYOU
Posted by ivette; updated 10/24/02

Hey my quinceanera is next year in may if you have any ideas please write me a e-mail.

Thanks
My e-mail is mariavenzor@msn.com
Posted by maria; updated 12/27/02

We have gorgeous Quinceanera Dresses, and the Dresses for your Dama`s...

31 Beautiful Colors to Choose from!

Visit our page for more info: Gowns By Simple Elegance
Posted by M Hughes; updated 12/28/02

Hi I am 14 also. And I have a quinceanera coming up on May 10. And I wanted to ask if anyone has any ideas
To please let me know. I would greatly appriciate it.
Posted by Klaryssa Duenez; updated 12/28/02

I am 14 and I also have a quinceanera coming up on May 10. So if anyone has any ideas, info.,or suggestions you can e-mail me. Klar06@aol.com. I would greatly appriciate it. Thank you.
Posted by Klaryssa Duenez; updated 12/28/02

Well I had my Quinceanera two years ago and i`m planning my sisters 15 nera. The main thing is it should be the way you want it. Like if you are having damas choose your favorite color. My color was maroon and I had it romeo and juliet style. Don`t pick the same thing other girls do . Try to do your own thing. Be different. Remember the party is for you not for other people. So it doesn`t matter what people think it only matters what you think If you have any questions e-mail me.
Posted by Rebecca E.; updated 12/29/02

I need some ideas for my quinceanera, im 14 yrs. My quincenera is on jan-2 2004. My parents and I already started planning it, but we dont have a clue at what to do.
Posted by yarely; updated 01/24/03

Hey i really need some quinceanera themes or ideas if N E 1 has N E then let me know
My e-mail is:
Sweet_thang_110104@yahoo.com
Posted by Leticia; updated 01/24/03

Hi, im 14, my quincenera is coming up next january and It would be very helpful if any one gave me ideas on how to have a quincenera. I dont have the slidest clue on where to start. My email is YCOBO16@GAGGLE.NET good luck to the other girls having quinceneras, hope everything goes great!
Posted by Liliana; updated 01/26/03

Hey people,
This is Cindy I am 14 years old and am having my quince june 28! I would really appreciate if you guys have any unique ideas to share them with me! So go ahead and email me at Chairezc2002@aol.com!! Hope to hear from you soon!!!!!!!!
BYE!!BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Cindy; updated 03/12/03

HI GIRLS
MY NAME IS YESSICA AND I JUST HAD MY 15-ANOS AND IT WAS EVERYTHING I HAD DREAMED OF. I HAVE SOME IDIAS FOR YOUR 15-ANOS.WELL I KNOW ALL OF YOU CHAVAS ARE REALY EMOCIONADAS. AND THATS ALL YOU THINK ABOUT. 1 THING YOU COULD DO IS HAVE ``EL BAILE DEL DOLLER`` THE DJ WILL ANOUNCE THAT IT`S TIME TO DO THIS BAILE. EL BAILE DEL DOLAR MEANS THAT EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO DANCE WITH YOU HAS TO PAY A DOLLER OR MORE TO YOR PADRINOS AND THEY WILL GIVE YOU THE MONEY AFTERWORDS SO YOU CAN BUY YOUR OWN STUFF FOR ME I BOUGHT ALOT OF CLOTHS THAT WAS MORE MODERN. WELL IF YOU WHANT SOME MORE IDEAS E-MAIL ME!
Posted by Yessica; updated 04/24/03

You should check out this site!! They have the best quinceanera dresses in the entire U.S.. They also have a great line of dresses for damas that are inexpensive.

http://www.arnettslaboutique.com/en/quince_ArnettsExclusive.cfm

Bye!!
Posted by chelsea; updated 04/24/03

Hey whats up my 15 is next year and if yah have good ideas please email me because i dont know what to do thanks
Posted by dalia; updated 05/29/03

Hey jessica,
Girl sorry to say this but that baile del dollar isn`t such a good idea its more like a wedding thing. I know we all love money but thats just a dumb idea. I`ve gone to lot of quinceaneras and thats why people bring presents that dollar dance is like asking people for money! STUPID IDEA!!!
Besos,
Anonymous
Posted by anonymous; updated 06/16/03

I too em plannin a quinceanera but the most important thing is looking for padrinos, the church, and the reseption the reseption you want to rent it 4 month in advance just so to be shure. Church the same and padrinos choose you closest family and friends they will not let you down. Damas and chambelanes well you had to think of that ever scence you knew for shure you were going to have a quinceanera because they are very important make a Valse (dance rutine) oh and make shure that your friends are ok withthe people you choose because you would not want a chick fight cool but not at your special occation. So have fun!!!!!!
Posted by Mayra; updated 07/02/03

Hi my names Andrea i`m of corse fourteen and waiting for my big day of September 2004 when i will have my Quince and turn the big "15", but on the way to my special day i don`t think i`m going to make it because my parent`s are divorced and i live with my mother money is very tight in my house at least with three kids it is and i wanted to know if ya`ll have any ideas on low cost Quince stores and it could be on any thing!!!!
Thanks, Andrea
Posted by Andrea Fonseca; updated 12/29/03

Forever 15.com has a lot of quinceanera stuff really cheap hope it helps!
Posted by chica; updated 12/29/03

I`m as well 14 and gettin ready to have my Quinceanera on April 17,2004 one thing you can do in you Quinceanera is a waltz they come out really good if you practice all the kids to death lol its hard plannin one but you will make it through if ou need any help juss email me
Posted by Veronica; updated 02/17/04

Well um..i`m also 14..of course :p and um i`m not reely shure what exactly ur supposed to do or what`s supposed to happen so if u peeps have any info about it just e-mail me back @lilindoaznstar@hotmail.com
Posted by princess; updated 04/08/04