:::::::::::: I NEED HELP ALOT!!! ::::::::::::

:::::::: I NEED HELP TO LOOK FOR DRESSES IN L.A
I ALSO NEED HELP TO SEE WHAT THEME I SHOULD HAVE IN MY 15 BIRTHDAY!!!!! ::::::
::::::::::::: PLEASE HELP ME :::::::::::::
Posted by :BIANCA:; updated 11/01/03

Just go to sites online...& try to visit stores in your area or get go to bridal stores & most of the time they have 15 dresses..
Posted by Giovana; updated 11/02/03

IF U LIVE IN L.A.... JUST GO DOWNTOWN ON BROADWAY AND THERES A MESS A STORES. DAT WHER AM A GET MY DRESS AT. THEMES I LIKE STARS,BUTTERFLIES,FAIRY AND BALLARINAS
Posted by maryjane; updated 11/02/03

Ew you`re cheap dude, go to Manhatta Beach Village there`s lots of nice dresses i`m having my 5th b-day in Austria not australia and jimmy eat world is gonna be there
Posted by Emma; updated 01/18/04

If you live in LA go to H.P is ghetto but theres alot of dresses and not alot of money if your looking for a more expensive dress go to DAVID`SBRIDAL.COM and there`s alot is not only for brides but also for 15`s and there better write 2 me at ANAC7@PASITO.COM
Posted by BABYGIRL; updated 03/01/04

If you live in LA go to H.P is ghetto but theres alot of dresses and not alot of money if your looking for a more expensive dress go to DAVID`SBRIDAL.COM and there`s alot is not only for brides but also for 15`s and there better write 2 me
Posted by BABYGIRL; updated 03/01/04

Hey well you can go to downtown cuz theres alot of stores with dresses and stuff or you can go to some montebello,or huntington park not sure if i spelled it right well for the them it depends what colors you are hainvg. Hope i helped you good luck and have fun
Posted by Val; updated 04/09/04