I NEED UR HELP! PLEASE READ N ANSWER! PLEASE!

My dress will be lilac n i was thinkin that 4 my damas a white, lilac, n pink dress would b pretty rite? I think that it would look pretty on them, but if u have a better idea about the dresses then please e-mail me at XxlilDemongurlxX@aol.com
U can either post it or e-mail me. It doesn`t matter.

THANX SO MUCH!
Posted by **Lita**; updated 03/18/04

I think that those 3 colors would look really pretty on the damas. Ur dress is gonna be the same color as mine n i don`t know either about the damas, but the colors u chose are cute n would look really nice. I might use the same colors on mine 2. LoL!
Posted by **Yasmine**; updated 03/19/04

Hey I think that is cool but for something differant I would pick lots of differant colors that you like and go together and for each dama have them in a differant color. And then for the chambelans have them matching there damas. But whatever you want your idea is pretty too. Email me if ya want sarahc112@hotmail.com
Posted by Guerita; updated 03/19/04

Ok if your dress is lilac well maybe a light yellow or pick would be pretty i would chose one color for all of them not have them in different colors with the men in the same color that is hidious so just stick with the same and simple
Posted by Amarilys; updated 04/12/04