*****GHETTO 15*****

Tell me wat yall think bout my 15 next in 4 months.....my damas are going to wear short white miniskirts with lavender haltertops and thier all gonna have cornrows and wear the light purple chucks.. And their gonna carry 1 natural flower the colo of their outfit....their chamblaines are gonna wear some black shorts wit the black and white chuck and a black and white sean john shirt and a white and balck bandana.... Im gonna wear a short pink mini strapless dress with pink chucks...hairs gonna have half way cornrows and up....my chambrlain is gonna wear all white...shorts and stuff....wit all white chucks.... Instead of el vals we`re gonna dance reggae..i think its gonna be tra- by don chezina or gata salvaje by hector y tito.... So what do yall think of my 15?????????:)oh yea my parents actually support this!!!!!!!!
Posted by erica; updated 01/14/04

Damnn gurl ur sweet 15 gonna b hottt i was thinkin of doing somethin like dat of reggea and shit but i changed ma mined but yo dats hott for ur damas and ur chambelanes hope u have madd fun at ur sweet 15 hit me back
Posted by cassandra; updated 01/14/04

Hey how bout you send me the pics of your quince after it happens it sounds like its gonna be hella-fun
Posted by ~Mely~; updated 01/17/04

HELL YEAH, SEND ME SOME TOO!!
Posted by MARYELENE; updated 04/21/04

DUDE IM SORRY GURL!!! BUT TO TELL U THE TRUTH IT`S PRETTY STUPID I DON`T CONSIDER THAT A 15TH PARTY I CONSIDER THAT JUS A PARTY BUT IF THAT IS THE WAY U WANT IT WILL THEN GO RITE AHEAD AND GOOD LUCK BUT THAT`S JUS MY OPINION!!!!!GOOD LUCK

~*~LAME 15~*~
Posted by ~*~LAME ~*~; updated 04/22/04

ITZ KOO N SAVYN MONEY@ DA SAME TYME..CAN U SEND SOME PICS MY EMAIL IZ HC_TEXAN@YAHOO,COM...THANX
Posted by STARR; updated 04/24/04