My XV (Pictures)

Hey everyone-

I had my XV on Friday Dec.26, 2003 and I loved it!
It was in Mexico and I was serenated by a cuz and two guys. It was really exciting I wasn`t nervous at all! Well except the church my leg wouldn`t stop shaking but U couldn`t tell under the dress. We learned the vals in 2 days w/ brindis cuz I arrived in Mexico like 5 days before. It was crazy but it was awesome I want another one! The church was nice and short. If anybody wants to see my pics write to me. Hope you all have fun in yours!
Posted by Tania; updated 04/09/04

Hey tania i would love to see your quince pics. Just like eveybody else do you have a web page that we could go to so that we wont have to wait that long or if not send them to my email AS SOON AS POSSIBLE at IV69@ZCKUD.NET
Posted by JULIE; updated 04/09/04

Julie-

I tried sending them to you but it says "error" do you have another address?
Posted by Tania; updated 04/10/04

Hey tania. I live in mexico and i`m gonna have a quince. In july 2005 (still don`t know the exacte date) but i have no clue what to do or what i need. I would love to c ur pictures. Could you send them to me? my email address is: yesihaydrodr@yahoo.com
Posted by YeSeNNia; updated 04/11/04

Hi Tania~! I was just recently in my Best friend Tanya`s quinceanera and it was really fun,But now I`m getting prepared for MINE~! But I need help~! thanx~!
Posted by Yesenia; updated 04/12/04

I would love to be able to see your pictures. My daughter is having her Quince on October 2, 2004. Plz send to Janettcruz@msn.com.
Posted by Janet; updated 04/14/04

My daughter is having her Quince on June 19th and she would love to see some pictures and maybe get some ideas.

Can you email it to:
Lanenalinda2000@optonline.com
Posted by Waleska; updated 04/16/04

My daughter is having her Quince on June 19th and she would love to see some pictures and maybe get some ideas.
Posted by Waleska; updated 04/19/04

HEY I would also like to see those pictures mine quince is on september 11, sad yeah but I can`t do it on monday cause I have school. E-mail me at bubblegum_diva13@hotmail.com. THanks
Posted by X_girl; updated 04/21/04

Hey Tania

I would love to see your XV pictures. I was going to have mine in Mexico to but my parents said that it would be difficult because some of my friends who are going to be in it cant go out there. But ya i would like to see the pictures I have 2 E-Mail adress ones Bandatexas@aol.com and the other one is CybFunshine@aol.com Well I hope that i can see your pictures because i need some ideas.

Laterz
Cynthia AKA Cindy Ft. Worth TX
Posted by Cynthia; updated 04/21/04

LANENALINDA2000@OPTONLINE.NET
Posted by Waleska; updated 04/21/04

Hola!!
Hey well i am going to have my quince`s very soon too and i would like to see your pictures to get some ideas. I really don`t know what i am going to do and stuff. But my friends and cousins are really helping out. If you have some ideas, pictures or websites please e-mail me at: ceci_smileyangel16@hotmail.com.
Well gotta go!
Thanks!!
Posted by Cecilia; updated 04/22/04

Hi I would like to see your pictures, i need some ideas, please send to guevara_flor@yahoo.com
Posted by flor; updated 04/22/04

I WOULD LYKE 2 C SOME PICZ......EMAIL ME @ HC_TEXAN@YAHOO.COM.......PLZ..!!!THANX!!!
Posted by STARR; updated 04/26/04