NEED HELP ON THE SPECH

CAN ANYONE HELP ME ON THE SPEACH I NEDD TO GIVE AT THE HALL CAN YOU GIVE ME ANY IDEAS OF WHAT TO SAY IF YOU CAN PLESES HELP

THANX

MONICA :)
Posted by MONICA; updated 08/11/04

Uh, well,
Learning how to spell would be a good start.
Posted by Lola; updated 08/26/04

I think i remember my speech i made at the reception of my quinceanera It when something like this...

I am please that everyone joined me today in celebrating my 15th birthday. My court of honor thank you for taking the time out of your schedules to attend the practices and for making this expierence more exciting for me. Mike and Rey thank you for all of your help and generousity. Morgan you have been a tremendous help and i want you to know how much i appreciate everything you`ve done. Carol,Martha, and Beto thank you for always being there for me. The older i get the more i realize how lucky i am to have siblings like you. I know i don`t say this nearly as much as i should but i want you to know that i love you and i will always be here for you. My parents without whom this would not be possible. Thank you for everything you`ve done and given me. I appreciate it greatly from the bottom of my heart. I love you both very much. Thank you.

Hope you can get and idea and your speech will come easier. Just write from the heart and it`ll come out great. OH and try to sound smart lol you dont wanna be up there like "my parents thanks for havin my back nawmean?"
Posted by mari; updated 08/26/04