We Have Pictures Of My Daughters Quince-June

My daughters Quince was on June 19th and we have tons of pictures.

Here are a few on her website you can check out:
Www.geocities.com/precious_nena_4u2nv/Quinceanera_in_the_Bronx.html

I can email pictures also.
It was a memorable event!

Waleska
Posted by Waleska; updated 07/06/04

Hey I would like to see some of your daughters pics My quince is august 14th I`m really excited and a little nervous if you could please email them to me my email is lalaflores@aol.com or gilby005@aol.com thanx
Posted by LaLa; updated 07/06/04

Hey i would love to see ur daughters pics and tell her i said congrats my e-mail is pink_bubble66@yahoo.com thanks
Posted by krystal; updated 07/06/04

I would love to c more pics my e-mail is truthugma516@yahoo.com
Posted by Steffy; updated 07/06/04

UR DAUGHTER LOOKS REAL PRETTY...I CAN WAIT FOR MINE...OH N CAN I PLEAZE SEE SUM PIXS 2...MY EMAIL IS SANJO_SHORTY@HOTMAIL.COM...THANX
Posted by *ShOrTy*; updated 07/06/04

The pictures r really nice can I see the rest? Please e-mail them 2 me at letcastillo11@sbcglobal.net
Posted by L.C; updated 07/06/04

Your daughter looked like she had a blast. I looooved her dress it`s soo beautiful. I would love to see more pictures if possible. Send them to rockyschick88@hotmail.com. The cake gave me an idea for my own party, which is at the end of this year, because I`m having a cinderella/castle theme. Anymore pictures would help! THANKS AGAIN!
Posted by Courtney; updated 07/07/04

I am assuming that everyone was able to see her pictures, If not send me your email address and I will forward it.

Waleska
Posted by Waleska; updated 07/08/04

Hi my Quinceanera is October 2nd and i am stressing out i still need more ideas and i was wondering if you could e-mail me more pictures. I would really appreciate it. Tell your daughter i said Congrats.
Thank you - Brina
Posted by Brina; updated 07/08/04

Your daughter looked so pretty her dress looks jus like mine...and the cake too! :P....the place where u had it looks gorgeuouse...my mom saw the pic of u with ur daughter...and she was teary eyed...cuz thats how shes gun b 2morro...my quince is 2morrow n hope it goes goood looks like urs did...well bye! good job...urdaughter will neva 4get that day!
Posted by jackie; updated 07/09/04

: ) THANX FO DA PIXS...
Posted by *ShOrTy*; updated 07/09/04

I havent checked out her website but I am about to........can you send me some pics I would really like to see them!!!Hit me up at MexicanChica702@hotmail.com
Posted by MexicanChica; updated 07/09/04

Hey i would love to see pictures of your daughters quince iam having mines in november thanks my e-mail is DADDYSGIRL4871@SBCGLOBAL.NET
Posted by crystal; updated 07/09/04

I would love to see some pics to can u please email them to me at babyphatgirl18@yahoo.com
Posted by monique; updated 08/01/04

Ur daughter looked so pretty i loved her dress and also the cake i want something similar to it its gonna be the same colors baby blue and white, do u have more pics, if u do can u send them to me at esineda2007@aol.com thanx
Posted by Denise; updated 08/01/04

Hey congrats on your daughters 15th. Newayz can i c some pics? Send them to me at
Laplayerhernandez01@yahoo.com.
Thanxs
Posted by betty; updated 08/03/04

HEY WELL I HAVE TRIED TO LOOK AT YOUR PICS BUT I CAN`T SEE THEM SO IF MAYBE YOU CAN SENT THEM TO ME THAT WOULD BE GREAT SINCE MY QUINCEANERA IS FOUR MONTHS AWAY!! THANKS AGAIN

MY EMAIL IS : DADDYSGIRL4871@SBCGLOBAL.NET
Posted by CRYSTAL; updated 08/07/04

Hey i was wondering if you can send me all the pictures so i can have ideas for my quinceanera
Email them to me at lilJackie_31@hotmail.com
Posted by Jacqueline; updated 08/07/04

Can you please send me the pictures. I would like to get some ideas. Cutiegirls@earthlink.net
Thank you
Posted by melly; updated 08/27/04

The pictures of your daughters quince look awesome!! My cousins had her quince on the 26th of June. I would like to see more of your daughters quince pictures you could e-mail them to me at Latinprincess043@cs.com thanks bye bye
Posted by Daniela; updated 08/27/04