PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE.....HELP ME!!!

Hi! my name is yesenia...and I was wondering if anyone could PLEASE help me!!! my quinceanera is going to be on July 30th and it`s like 3 months away! I haven`t even started planning it! I don`t even know what colors to pick! I REALLY like fuschia but they say that color is hard to find and my mom wants lilac but EVERYBODY here in Roswell has used that color like...CRAZY!!! I want something new and I want a Quinceanera that people will "REMEMBER" !!!! I don`t even know how to make up a dance! (for the waltz!) I`m getting 14 boys and me and my chambelan so it`s really hard to make it up since I`m having ONLY boys! So PLEASE HELP!! if you wanna write me my email address is: yeasy99@msn.com thanks so much!!!
*Yesenia*
Posted by Yesenia; updated 04/15/05

Hey mija!

Since your having all boys, Why dont you select your favorite color? or a color that is more for summer since your Quince will be in the Summer time. Light Yellow, Light green or mint, peach color ect. If you need other help also please feel free to email me for Ideas in dances or decorations. I will be glad to help.
Yoli

Visit our page for more info: A Lavender Affair

Posted by Yolanda; updated 04/15/05

WELL I THINK PICK A SUMMER ISH COLOR PROLLY LIKE AQUA OR BABY BLUE OR LIGHT YELLOW MAYBE HOT PINK N WHITE WELL HOPE I HELPED BYE MINES IN JUNE 4TH SO I NOE U NEED TO START GOING
Posted by Dennise; updated 04/16/05