Big 1-5

Hey Guys!
I am having my quince anos on may 28. It`s coming sooner than I expect it. I am a little nervous but I know it`s going to be fun. My theme is Beauty and The Beast. My dress is gorgeous. It`s White, Strapless and really cute. I have 7 Chambelans( which are wearing like old-english type of suits) and no damas. I kinda wanted to be the center of attention. =] haha. My salon is really big and looks like the ball room in Beauty and The beast. The room is going to be decorated in Purple and Yellow balloons everywhere. For the music I`m having a DJ. Their would be a mixture or flavors of different music. All my friends that are coming are mostly white....so I might play alot of hip hop. I live in Georgia and here they`re not as many hispanics where I live. Which sucks. I`m getting a hummer limo ( to fit my friends, close cousins, and chambelans. For a surprise dance I am thinking about making a mix cd of cool rap songs and dance to it with my chambelans and some close girl friends. I`ll have to change out or my dress of course..I`ll wear a white jumpsuite with a yellow tanktops..the girls with purple jumpsuits and yellow tanktops and the guys with white jumpsuits and white tees. I just can`t wait. I have a few questions though. I need help with the father/daughter dance ( i need a song!!!!).

Sincerely ,
Julianne.
Posted by Julianne; updated 03/22/05

Where did you get ur jumpsuits ?????
Posted by analiese; updated 04/18/05