PREGNANT @ 14??&*@ (& *(

I can`t believe all of you. First of all you should have NEVER put yourself in that position as a 14 year old young lady. You need to be concerned with your education instead of sex. If you are already pregnant, even though you are so young, I would reccomend adoption, my opinion is abortion is never an option! The teenage father of this baby will NOT be there for you, what is up with you teens? having sex and baby`s so young? I am an educated adult with two children and I am very tired of us hard working ADULTS raising YOUR kids!! you have no idea how much diapers, food and medicine cost ! this child will be better off without a 14 year old mother for sure. Teen boys are only interested in your body, and their hormones. DO not let them fool you into thinking they will be there for you or that child. One more thing I had a problem with... One of these other messages was from a young lady saying that she was still having an off again on again relationship with her baby`s father.. And that you threatened him to not be able to see the baby. You do not need to keep a father from his child no matter what. How he treats you, and if he is cheating on you, has absolutely nothing to do with his child. That is a very immature thing for you to attempt to do. Please you girls grow UP!
Posted by Amy; updated 05/25/05