Reggaeton... Any Ideas?!?!

Hi ya`ll!
I am planning a quinceanera for my little cousin and she wants her surprise dance to be a reggaeton song. We are having difficulty finding a song that would not be innapproprate for the event. (no curse words, suggestive lyrics, etc.) any ideas???
Posted by Jasmin; updated 05/05/05

I think u should do gasolina or oye mi canto those should be good
Posted by Monica; updated 05/07/05

There is the song toma by pitbull and there is also pobre diabla by don omar well thats all I know at this time.
Posted by Elia; updated 05/28/05

Hey my 15 is in Nov. 19th. I want to have a suprise dance, but my chambelanes are gonna be pachucos, what kind of dance should I have? I wanted reggeaton, but do you guys think it`s gonna look good? Or should the chambelanes change outfits?
Posted by Brenda; updated 05/29/05

Hi, about the pachucos... I think that for the surprise dance your court should change outfits. We`re having my couzin`s court change into matching, cool outfits.. As in something they would normally wear but matching. Like your guys could wear matching tee`s, caps, and shoes.. Or whatever u want.. Just an idea. This would allow them to move better during the reggaeton dance.
Posted by Jasmin; updated 05/30/05

HEY THANX,
THAT`S WHAT I WANT 2 DO, BUT LIKE I SAID MY 15 IS GONNA BE IN NOV. I MIGHT HAVE ANOTHER TYPE OF SUPRISE DANCE, BUT I`M NOT SURE.
Posted by Brenda; updated 05/30/05