Is This A Good Ides

Ok so i was gonna have a sweet 16 and since my sisters birthday is only 3 days apart from mine i didnt wasnt to have it the following weekend of my birthday b/c i figured it would be messed up cuz on her birthday the spot light is on me....so we decided to have out brithday together a hug sweet 16 party and a 20th birthday party! since im celebrating coming into women hood shes going to be celebrating coming into adulthood....this way we dunt have to do two dif parties and we wud be inviting the same exact ppl anways so it saves soo much money....so im jus wondering your opinion is this a good idea and do you have any suggestions on themes we were thinking cinderella
Posted by corrine; updated 06/24/06

Hey girl. I think that would be a good idea if you want to save money..but there is a bad side to it. Your sister is turning twenty and in most peoples eyes turning 15 (or 16 in your case) is a more important time in your life. Either way a sweet sixteen may overshadow the fact that she is turning twenty that day.. I know from experience..i celebrated graduating the same day as my sister`s quince..and to tell you the truth it didnt feel at all about me. Im not tryin to be mean or negative. If you and your sister feel comfortable sharing the day then go for it...hope i helped a little. Take care
Posted by *Leticia*; updated 07/30/06

I don`t think that is a good idea unless your sister didn`t have a Quince. If she had a Quince, then I would not want to have a birthday with her as she would have had her moment. Your Quince is special and it is a big deal. I could see if it were your sister`s 21st birthday but it is her 20th. It would really depend on if she had a Quince of her own. Good luck.
Posted by Yanis; updated 07/31/06