Quinceanera Cadets     (2 replies)

Where can i find those cadet/rotc/military guys to perform at my 15 here in houston! I already tried my high school and they don`t do that I need a phone number or location that can do that valz b/c my dad dont want chambelanes CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!! email me ...
Posted by Krystal; updated 10/25/06

No Novio, No Fatha, No Older Primo, Ni Un Amigo(boy)    

Well i think you read everyones reply well i think they are right you dance w/ someone well that you know really good or a family member like for example your god father i think you should ask him if want to dance with you or not. When is your 15? Well i really i hope ...
Posted by Isabel ; updated 10/24/06

Quinceanera    

WELL IM GOING TO HAVE A QUINCEANERA SOON AND I WAS WONDERING IF ANY ONE COULD HELP ME OUT WITH MY SONGS I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT PLZZZ AND IF ANY ONE COULD HELP ME OUT WITH MY ENTRANCE TOO THANKS
Posted by lori; updated 10/23/06

SAVE BIG FOR YOUR 15 , ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY( CALIFOR    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 10/23/06

Helpppp !!!    

Heyy omgshh i need ideas for the center pieces for ma qunice [[ its in mayy ]] the colors are fushia pink & like a creamy white. & me & ma momma are goin crazyy tryna figure out how we gone a do `em. So if you have any idea please help !! Grasicas [:
Posted by melissa; updated 10/23/06

Quinceañeras Speech    

CAN YOU PLEASE SEND ME A COPY TOO. THANK YOU VERY MUCH ....
Posted by MARYJANE; updated 10/23/06

Best Daddy Daughter Song    

Yeah Renee i was wondering if you could tell me who that artist that sings that song is..? thanks
Posted by Vannesa Herrera; updated 10/19/06

SAVE BIG, ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY(CALIFORNIA ONLY)    

QUINCEANERA SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 10/20/06

Quality Photography For Chicago Quinceaneras    

We offer quality photography and video(dvd) for all Chicago Quinceaneras. We also have information on MCs, DJs, Choreographers, and people who design invitations. Email us for more information and samples of our work. -Amelia & Martin Chicago, Illinois
Posted by Amelia & Martin; updated 10/20/06

FREE Photographer (Apprentice) Offering FREE Services     (8 replies)

LOCATION: DC/MD/VA close to Northern Virginia Area FREE!!! Planning a wedding or quinceanera/sweet sixteen ? Here is your chance to capture these important occasions without spending a single penny. What is the catch? Although I possess both formal training and ...
Posted by Claudia Garay; updated 10/23/06

QUINCEANERA     (1 reply)

HI MY SISTER IS HAVING HER 15 ANOS IN AUGUST 2007. I WOULD LIKE TO READ HER A POEM . THANK YOU
Posted by NANCY; updated 10/23/06

15 CANDLES CEREMONY     (2 replies)

I would like some suggestions regarding the ceremony of the candles. Some decorators suggests the candelabra and others the single ones for each candles. Also, any ideas on how is presented?
Posted by Militza Toro; updated 10/23/06

Want The Quince Christian Church Service     (1 reply)

Can you please send me any information on this subject I have started to plan my daughters Quinceañera and I realy need help I have no clue on this or where to start other then the dress.
Posted by Karla; updated 10/23/06

Padrino Etiquette     (3 replies)

Any suggestions on "stranger" padrinos. My daughter`s quince will be in 2008. My neice will be soon in 2007. I THOUGHT that the padrinos were supposed to be close family & friends but my sister is just asking whoever she thinks has the $$$ to do it. They are people we ...
Posted by Tina; updated 10/23/06

Quinceanera Story Needed For French Magazine    

French magazine for teenagers is looking for quinceaneras stories for article. If you recently celebrated your quinceanera and think you have a good story to tell please send it to amyleclez@hotmail.com to have it published. No photos necessary.
Posted by Amy Jean; updated 10/13/06

Quinceanera Poems     (4 replies)

Hi! does anybody know of any quinceanera poems if so please notify me. - Thanks
Posted by Letica; updated 10/14/06

Newly Designed Web Site & Shopping Cart    

Come see me! www.cmbcrafts.com Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by Connie; updated 10/15/06

ALL CALIFORNIA QUINCEANERAS, SAVE ON VIDEO & PHOTO    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 10/16/06

SAVE ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY FOR YOUR 15    

Posted by GILBERT; updated 10/16/06

SAVE BIG ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY ON YOUR 15 (CALIFORNIA    

QUINCEAÑERA SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 10/17/06

Seeking TEXAS-Based Quinceanera Planners    

I am looking for a great quince planner in Texas. (San Antonio, Houston, McAllen, etc.) Any recommendations?
Posted by Courtney; updated 10/17/06

Custom Fit Chair Cover Rentals Starting At $2.00    

Get that extra touch of elegance for your special event today by renting through Chaircover Express! We specialize in customized chaircovers to ensure the perfect fit for almost any chair. Rentals start at $2 per chair cover. We have both polyester and satin ...
Posted by Nicole; updated 10/17/06

Cadets    

Hey im have a 15 but which cadets should i get which ones are good??
Posted by Ruby; updated 10/18/06

New Packaging Ideas, Candies And Sachets    

We have just added great packaging options for your favors and great boxes filled with candies. Also new are adorable sachets which we have added to our 600 items. Please visit us and email any questions to info@thefavoriteplace.com. Visit our page for more info: ...
Posted by thefavoriteplace; updated 10/19/06

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY (CALIFORNIA ONLY    

QUINCENERA SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 10/19/06