Do You Know Of A Model Place????     (2 replies)

Hi people do you guys know of a place where i can hire a privet chambelan for my quince it`s in june its beacuse i dont have any cute cousions so if you know of a place PLEASE RESPOND!!!! PLZ!!!
Posted by Ruby; updated 04/16/07

CHAIR COVERS TO COMPLETE THE PERFECT EVENT    

WE OFFER HIGH QUALITY CHAIR COVERS AT UNBEATABLE PRICES FOR YOUR SPECIAL EVENT. PLEASE CONTACT US AT MARTHA729@COMCAST.NET Visit our page for more info: Newski Creations
Posted by martha; updated 04/16/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

QUINCEANERA SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 04/15/07

Quinceanera    

Hey everybody. Well my name is christina and i am going to be having a quince in one week!! ya next sat. But i dont find any hairstyles so if anyone has a good website on hairstyles that are down please email them to me it would mean alot. Well thank you and my email ...
Posted by christina; updated 04/14/07

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its Really Urgent!!!!     (1 reply)

Hey ppl, I really need help because my dad passed away a few months ago and he wanted me to have a quinceaƱos and my mother and i dont really know what all we need to plan it and my dads sisters wont help us so plz HELP email me if you can with help on stuff @ ...
Posted by Gabi Garcia; updated 04/14/07

Help     (2 replies)

Hey people well my 15th is in december and i know its not for a couple of months but i really want to be ready so does anyone know of a great song for a surprise dance. Anything u think is good plz tell me Thankx so much
Posted by esme; updated 04/14/07

Cinderella Quinceanera    

We offer a beautiful horse drawn cinderella carriage for a princess that will make her day a special one. Visit are website at: Carriage4u.com "Making dreams come true" Visit our page for more info: Cyndi Cinderella Carriages
Posted by cyndi fury; updated 04/12/07

HEy... Well i live in Dtown and i wana no How mush u Charge.. Bcuz my 15 is cumin up on April and i want yall to shake yall booty up in there..K.. Well Write b/ Please.. -XxXSm0oCh3zXxX-
Posted by LiL Cholit@; updated 04/12/07

Help???    

The dress im wearing for mi quince is the one from beauty and the beast....yeah its yellow....i wnted to have mi damas come in beige or gold....but idk..i need help..my guys r comin as cadets n the black & gold....can sum1 give me sum suggestions????? Thnx***
Posted by newnew; updated 04/12/07

Sweet 15 Pics    

I would love to see ur pic ricangirl92@yahoo.com
Posted by maria; updated 04/12/07

Quinceaneras     (3 replies)

If anyone is looking for a choreographer for a Quinceanera, I `m your girl. Please contact Edlin at eurena@rpa.com
Posted by Edlin; updated 04/12/07

Choreographers    

Hey everyone, Ok well i`m planning my quinceanera and im looking for choreographers in the southwest houston area or in rosenberg texas area. If you know of someone that is a good instructor and has good price ranges then please leave me a message. P.S........im ...
Posted by Dolores; updated 04/13/07

Mi Pic    

I would love to c ur pic ricangirl92@yahoo.com
Posted by maria; updated 04/14/07

QUINCE    

H3Y GUYS MY QUINCE IS IN ABOUT A YEAR AND I KNOW ITS A LITTLE EARLY BUT I LIKE FINDING THINGS EARLY INSTAED OF AT THE LAST MINUTE... I AM LOOKING FOR A SONG TO DANCE WITH MY FATHER I WOULD LOVE A SPANISH SONG BUT IM OPEN FOR ANYTHING... I AM ALSO LOOKING FOR A SONG I ...
Posted by KATHY; updated 04/14/07

NEED CHEAP CHAIR COVERS     (2 replies)

Looking for cheap chair cover rentals, hall is located in Anaheim occasion is in July....thanks
Posted by FRANCES; updated 04/09/07

Photo Booth    

Photo Booths are the newest craze and your guests Will love the instant fun of taking pictures with their Friends and having the pictures printed in a cool Negative strip.......and best of all ...ready in just Minutes. Www.piperphotography.net for more details
Posted by Rachel; updated 04/10/07

Who Sings The Song "Muy Espicial"    

Please let me know Who sings the song "Muy Espicial".
Posted by Blanca Morales; updated 04/10/07

ProPay Merchant Accounts    

Accept credit cards for your business without all the costs and fees! ProPay merchant accounts are simple, safe, and affordable with accounts starting at $60.00 per year with no monthly or gateway fees. You can process credit cards online, over the phone, or ...
Posted by Mike; updated 04/10/07

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (11 replies)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 04/10/07

Song    

Hi, My names emily & since i wasnt able to have my quince im goin to have a 16 & i really need a song thats in english & spanish for me to dance to with my father. Or a songg for me and my court to dance to. Got any suggestions? Dancepro07@yahoo.com Thanks!
Posted by emily; updated 04/10/07

Quince Songs    

Im having a quince but i cant find a good vals song but i donot want it to have words can anybody help me out if u know any good songs tell me please or email them to me Tru_Emotionz559@yahoo.com please ASAP
Posted by yvette; updated 04/10/07

I Need Good Songs    

Hey gurls im having my sweets and i need good spanish songs to dance with my court any help ?? drcuteshorty006@hotmail.com
Posted by cathy; updated 04/11/07

Verse???     (1 reply)

I need help! i need a verse for my invitation can u please help me!! My email is PuertoRicanPrincesa92@hotmail.com Thanks ~Jasmine~
Posted by Jasmine; updated 04/11/07

Free Quince Planner Guide    

My daughter is haveing her quince soon and we need to start planning. Can You also email me a free guide? Thanks Angie
Posted by Angie; updated 04/11/07

Help    

Does any body noe wer i kan hear and see alist of songs for a quincinera waltz
Posted by bianca; updated 04/11/07