Makeup Artist Training In Florida    

Professional Makeup Artist Training in Florida. Instruction Includes: Beauty, Glamour, & Airbrush Makeup application for High Definition. Call 804-232-3366 to register or visit us online at www.makeupartiststudio.com. Visit our page for more info: Makeup Artist ...
Posted by Makeup Studio; updated 04/04/07

COREOGRTAFOS O BAILES    

ALGUIN QUE SEPA DE UN COREOGRAFO O BAILES PARA QUINCENAERAS QUE VIVA EN SAN ANTONIO TX GRACIAS
Posted by SANDRA; updated 04/04/07

DANCE TEACHER    

I NEED A DANCE TEACHER FOR QUINCEANERA AREA LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA EMAIL ME @KROMERO69@YAHOO.COM THANKS
Posted by KAREN; updated 04/04/07

Cinderella Carriage Cake Stand    

Beautiful cake stand, Regal Decor for Weddings and more. Elite accent for Weddings, Quinceanera, Sweet 16, Princess Party, Fairytale Events. Custom made, not available anywhere else. Http://www.cinderellafantasy.com Forever Fantasy Visit our page for more ...
Posted by Adina; updated 04/03/07

My Pics     (21 replies)

Hey ppl i just had my quince and if u guys want to see my pictures just give your email so i could send them to you
Posted by lili; updated 04/04/07

Quinceanera Planner    

Please e-mail me a copy of your free Quinceanera planner. Thank you in advance. Shirley
Posted by Shirley; updated 04/04/07

Waltz Info    

At what time in the reception do they perform the waltz?? Also looking for recession music for the ceremony (christian/gaden)
Posted by FRANCES; updated 04/02/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

QUINCEANERA SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 04/02/07

I NEED A SONG FOR MY SISTER TO DANCE WITH MY DAD     (1 reply)

I NEED A SONG FOR MY SISTER TO DANCE WITH MY DAD. I NEED ONE THAT IS VERY SPECAIL CAUSE SHE IS THE BABY AN THE LAST ONE TO HAVE A QUINCE ????? SO CAN SOMEONE PLS HELP ME HER QUINCE IS IN AUG
Posted by ESTELA; updated 04/03/07

NECESITO CANCION    

Hola estoy buscando una cancion acorde para bailar con mi papa. Pues cumplo 21 anos y lo unico que encuentro son canciones de 15`s bastante oidas.Quiciera algo especial pero y al vez no tan oido por fiestas de quinces. Gracias Y espero escuchar de alguien pronto
Posted by LLilian ; updated 04/03/07

ORDER OF EVENTS?    

TIMING FOR THE WALTZ, FATHER/DAUGHTER DANCE, CROWNING, DOLL PRESENTATION, CHANGING OF THE SHOES? THANKS
Posted by FRANCES; updated 04/03/07

MUSIC NEEDED FOR H.C. ENTRANCE & CHRISTIAN CONCLUSION    

Hello, We are planning my daughters quince and I need some ideas on music for the honor court entrance and also music for a christian garden ceremony conclusion? thanks so much.
Posted by FRANCES; updated 04/03/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 04/03/07

QuinceaƱera    

Hola maestras me gustaria que si me pueden dar ideas para el baile sorpresa en mi quinceanera porfavor. ~Gracias
Posted by fabiola; updated 04/03/07

Free Planning Guide    

Please email me a copy
Posted by Alexis; updated 03/31/07

Help On Theme    

So my quinceanera is in the end of june. My colors are emerald green and ivory, I was wondering if there was a theme that would go with those colors. If you know of any Please let me know Thank you
Posted by Cynthia; updated 03/31/07

Songs For My Court    

Please send me some songs for the court of a sweet 16. (In english)
Posted by tamara; updated 03/31/07

Quince Speech    

Hello everyone !!! I was hoping someone can help me come up with a speech for a quince ....it would have to be the walking in speech......please include something for when the crown is being placed and the shoes ......i have no idea what to say when that is being done ...
Posted by Sandra; updated 04/01/07

Help Finding Halls    

Can you people please help me find a hall near west covina i really need to find one that`s really nice or fancy.
Posted by Zamantha; updated 04/01/07

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (4 replies)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 04/01/07

Quinceanera Waltz     (2 replies)

My quince is coming up on 10/29/07 and i really need someone for the job my quince must be fabulous because in my family my cousins are also having one and they`ll surely forget mine and i want it be spectacular and memorable of course Please Write back at ...
Posted by krystalle; updated 04/01/07

Choreography    

Hey i need a choreographer to choreograph my quince in tampa.
Posted by onesis; updated 04/01/07

Looking For Quince Choreographers    

I`m looking for choreographers in Tampa bay for my friend`s quince. Please contact me with prices for each dance.
Posted by Jocelyn; updated 04/01/07

Butterfly Cake Stand    

Does any one know where we can find a butterfly cake stand in San Antonio,TX. ?
Posted by Judy; updated 04/01/07

Theme    

I need ideas for my daughter`s quince. She wants and alice in wonderland theme and i don`t know where to start..any ideas???
Posted by elena estrada; updated 04/02/07