Christian Quinceanera Ceremony

I found a Christian Quinceanera Church sermon/ceremony while searching the internet so if anyone wants it, please email me at TFamily1612@aol.com

Take care,
Dee
Posted by Dee; updated 01/18/07

Hi dee,
Would you please send me the info on the Ceremony and Sermon for a Christian Quinceanera?

God bless
Lori
Posted by Lori; updated 03/12/07

Hi Lori,

Please give me your email address so I can email it to you.
Posted by Dee; updated 03/12/07

Hello im andrea and my quince is in 3 months so can u please send me the church service i`d appreciate it a lot. THank You!!!!!
Posted by Andrea; updated 03/12/07

Hi Andrea,

Send me your email address and I`ll gladly email it to you.
Posted by Dee; updated 03/12/07

Hi this is Andrea!!!

I sent u my e-mail address to your e-mail address
Posted by andrea; updated 03/13/07

Please send me some photos of your christian ceremony i am planing my daugter her quincenera next year and i am looking for some ideas because she wants her cinderella style.thank you and god bless you
Posted by chely; updated 03/13/07

Hi i`m chely sorry on my first message i didn`t put my name or email i want photos of christian ceremony my email is chely_chivi@yahoo.com god bless you all.
Posted by chely; updated 03/13/07

Hey!!!
This is Andrea. Thank you so much for the ceremony layout i know it will HELP A LOT.
Posted by andrea; updated 03/20/07

I would really love that sermon asap i have 1 week till my quince
Posted by Esther; updated 04/14/07

Hi Esther,

Please email me at TFamily1612@aol.com using your email address so I can send you your request.
Posted by Dee; updated 04/14/07

Please email me your Christian ceremony at oldetowne@aol.com

Thank you.
Posted by esther; updated 04/14/07

Hi yes i would like to get the Christian Cermony thingy i think imma need it alot since im chritian can u please e-mail it to me at steffworld9@hotmail.com
Posted by Steffy; updated 04/17/07

I would like info on Christian Quinceanera Church Ceremony. Please send any ideas.
Posted by Adlin; updated 04/25/07

Please send the ceremony to me.

Thanks and God bless.
Posted by Peggy Reyes; updated 04/26/07

Adlin & Peggy, I don`t have your email addresses so please email me at TFamily1612@aol.com and I`ll send the info.

Thanks!
Posted by Dee; updated 04/26/07

Hi Dee:
Please send me the quinceanera Christian Ceremony.
Thank you. Maura.
Leiaa@comcast.net
Posted by Maura; updated 05/02/07

Hello,
I`m doing my daughter`s quinceanera and I have no idea about the ceremony. It will be in a christian church. Please someone give me some advise. Thanks.
Posted by Iris; updated 05/05/07

Hello Dee, God bless you
My daughter will be 15 in March so you see I`m trying to get everything ready now. I ran into your message about the Christian ceremony and I would love to get that info from you if you dont mind.
I pray all went well with your 15th and that God continues to bless you!
Posted by Erica; updated 05/09/07

Anyone wanting the Christian Quinceanera ceremony/sermon, please email me at TFamily1612@aol.com or leave an email address with your posted message so I`ll know where to send it. Thanks!
Posted by Dee; updated 05/09/07

Would you please send me it at patrishaperez@hotmail.com
Posted by sadgirl; updated 06/17/07