My XV (Pictures)

Hey everyone-

I had my XV on Friday Dec.26, 2003 and I loved it!
It was in Mexico and I was serenated by a cuz and two guys. It was really exciting I wasn`t nervous at all! Well except the church my leg wouldn`t stop shaking but U couldn`t tell under the dress. We learned the vals in 2 days w/ brindis cuz I arrived in Mexico like 5 days before. It was crazy but it was awesome I want another one! The church was nice and short. If anybody wants to see my pics write to me. Hope you all have fun in yours!
Posted by Tania; updated 04/28/07

Hey gurl i would like 2 see ur pix cause imma have mine soon...
Posted by Mary; updated 05/02/07

My wuince is gonan be in mexico also.

Was it hard to learn the dance is sucha a little time?
I would like to see the pictures
Posted by Ariana; updated 05/05/07

Hey Tania it sounds like you had a blast. Please send me pics, my daughter`s 15th is in 3 months. Thanks.
Posted by Iris; updated 05/10/07

Hey Tania it sounds like you had a blast. Please send me pics, my daughter`s 15th is in 3 months.
Anyone else reading this I would love ideas her party is cinderella theme. Thanks. My email is muniz2585@comcast.net .

Hey Tania,
My email is muniz2585@comcast.net . Anyone reading this please send me ideas my daughter`s theme is cinderella. Thanks.

Hey Tania,
My email is muniz2585@comcast.net . Anyone reading this if you have any ideas please send them to me I would really appreciated. My daughter`s theme is going to be cinderella. Thanks.

Hey i would like to see u pictures sent it to visosofamily@aol.com thank u ....
Posted by janet visoso; updated 05/27/07

Please send me your pics. That would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. =]
Posted by Loreal; updated 06/16/07