Quinceanera Party    

I need help i dont no wats the order of a sweet 15 like i dunno wat goes first the father daughter dance the change of shoes the entrance wat happens rite after u come into he party i doo nott know anything pleazeee if some one has an idea help me out
Posted by cori; updated 04/09/07

I Need Help For My Quince    

Do this cadets have a website if so can you send them to me? thanx
Posted by diana torres; updated 04/09/07

I Need Help With My Quinceanera Music.     (1 reply)

Hi my Quinceanera is on October of 2007. I need help picking songs for my vals. For one my my vals im looking for a Merenge song. I cant think of a good song for my dances. I really need your help. Thanks
Posted by Suzy; updated 04/09/07

MAKE YOUR QUINCEANERA DREAMS A REALITY!     (1 reply)

Hello I would love to help you with unique decorations and favors for your QUINCEANERA All of my items are custom designed to your details,colors, themes, elegant or fun! Making every order unique and you will find my pricing easy on any budget. You may see ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 04/09/07

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (3 replies)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 04/09/07

Damas    

Hey im doing my quince and i want to know how can i do my quince without damas... I mean to entretain people or is it better to have them or not?????
Posted by Reina; updated 04/09/07

I Need A Father Daughter Song For The Dance     (1 reply)

Look my Quince is on Sept.20-2008 and I needd opinons on the song: My Little Girl by Tim McGraw for my father daughter dance.HELP ME!!!!
Posted by Alyssa; updated 04/07/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 04/07/07

$1300 For Full Day Photography And Videography.    

Amazing Summer Event Package: $1300 for full day photography and videography. Package includes: -All day coverage (up 10 hours) -300-400 edited photos on DVD -Video on lightscribed DVD -Specially designed DVD cover with photos from your event Please see our ...
Posted by Dawn; updated 04/08/07

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (1 reply)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 04/08/07

LOOKING FOR QUINCENERA CAKES    

CAN ENEYONE HELP ME FIND A CAKE. OR TELL ME WERE YOU GOT YOUR CAKE.PLEASE EMAIL ME AT NICOLER101393@YAHOO.COM
Posted by NICOLE ROMO; updated 04/08/07

The Best Daddy Daugher Song    

I heard the best daddy daughter song called "muy especial" and i am going to use it in my daughers quince in june 05 ..... It is a nice song where the dad and daughter sing together in english and spanish ..... If you want more info just let me know
Posted by renee; updated 04/08/07

Help For Quince Años    

I live in Vancover Bc canada. It will be awsome if i can get all the help i can for my sisters birthday. Thanks.
Posted by karina; updated 04/08/07

Father Daughter Dance     (6 replies)

I wan`t something fresh and new in english either with the words or with out, to dance with my father but every song has to do with boy friend girlfriend i wanted one sweet day...but that was boy friend girlfriend ish, and then i really wanted cry " i`ll always rember, ...
Posted by /; updated 04/08/07

Quinceanera    

Hey people i need help on finding a choreographer that lives in holland michigan for my quinceanera if you know one thats very good please let me know on my email which is fani_la_chicana_17@yahoo.com
Posted by Stephanie; updated 04/04/07

Waltz Instructor Needed For Cotillion    

Hi everyone! My sister is having a cotillion on June 3, 2007 and I`m looking for a waltz instructor in Honolulu, Hawaii. If you know anyone that can choreograph a waltz and teach it, that would be awesome!
Posted by tina; updated 04/04/07

Make Your QUINCEANERA DREAMS A REALITY!    

Hello I would love to help you with unique decorations and favors for your QUINCEANERA All of my items are custom designed to your details,colors, themes, elegant or fun! Making every order unique and you will find my pricing easy on any budget. You may see ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 04/05/07

Free Quinceranera Planning Guide    

My daughter will be turning 15 soon and I want to start planning her Quinceranera. Can you send me a copy of the free quinceranera planning guide? Thank much!
Posted by Donna; updated 04/05/07

Estoy Triste     (1 reply)

Hola,yo estoy muy triste por lo que le paso a chalino sanches el apenas tenia 19 años cuando murio yo un dia tuve ilusiones de que pudiera conocerlo y hasta A lo mejor ser su nuvia yo tengo 16 anos y el es nada mas 3 años mayor que yo. Estoy muy triste.
Posted by Jazmin; updated 04/05/07

Sweet 16    

Hello my name is shaynna and my sweet 16 is in september and i really really need a coreographer for my march and suprise dance(any ideas/or any original dances) for my sweet 16 . My older siser`s boyfriend said he knew someone but he isn`t coming through like he said ...
Posted by shaynna; updated 04/05/07

Do You Need A Limousine?    

Do you need limousine service for your Quinceanera. Contact us for a FREE quote. Visit our web site www.hotlimos.com or call us 866-987-2789 or 626-696-5555
Posted by Hotlimos.com; updated 04/06/07

Quinceanera Songs    

Hey im having a quinceanera in june and i still need the song para bailar with my dad i thought of an oldies song that goes your a big girl now no more daddys lil girl pero ive only heard it on the radio can somebody please help find that song
Posted by analy corona; updated 04/06/07

CINDERELLA THEMED SWEET 16    

HI I AM HAVING A CINDERELLA THEMED SWEET 16 PARTY, AND I AM HAVING TROUBLE FINDING THE PERFECT SONG FOR MY ENTRANCE..DOES ANY ONE HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR THE SONG YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT TLOVERIDGE092@AIM.COM
Posted by aSK; updated 04/06/07

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (2 replies)

Posted by Pat; updated 04/06/07

VALZ !!! AHHHHHHH!! FRUSTRATION!    

OMG. Okay i have my mind SET on having a vals song that has to do with butterflies. Don`t ask why its like a really long dumb story :D I`m one of those people that when i make a decision i stick with it even though its impossible. So i don`t think i`m changing my ...
Posted by Maritsa; updated 04/06/07