Ideas!!

Im doing a cinderella quinceanera do you have any ideas of what i could do .... That doesnt cost to much ....
Posted by rosa; updated 05/15/07

Try just getting thos cinderella slippers.. You know the plastic ones.. You can buy them by bulk.. Anywhere on the net.. Go get some pillows.. Like from jo anns or other fabric stores.. Make slip covers for them.. With any material.. You can usually get white material for like 99 cent a yard at a fabric.. You can use liquid stitch.. And then get a ribbon to match what ever accent color your going with for the Quince. And add it around the pillow with a few extra strings hanging off the corners.. On top of pillow hot glue shoe and add color of your choice rose petals around the shoe.. Just to give it more color.. And there you have.. A elegant pillow with a (plastic) glass slipper.. GOOD LUCK
Posted by christy; updated 06/22/07

Hi Rosa

I would love to help you with your Cinderella Quince - I have lots of ideas and lots of different images you may choose from,etc.

You may see some of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com - but email me as well as I have some great specials as well.

CMBCrafts2004@aol.com

Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design

Posted by CONNIE; updated 06/22/07