My Daughters Quinceanero

My daughters party is in 2 weeks. Her theme is actually oriental with a puerto rican twist. I planned for a year and now I am getting real nervous. But the experience will pay off. I am almost done. Please feel free to email me for help. Songs, themes, etc.. I have so many ideas and I didnt spend alot of money. It will be about 150 people. Alot of information came right from the internet..

Good Luck to all.
Linda
Posted by Linda; updated 09/15/03

I need help with like everythign for my daughters quinceaƱera. Can you tell me some of the web sites where you found the things for your daughter`s 15aƱera.
Dress, decorations, what kind of music, etc

Please e-mail me as soon as you can because her birthday is in november, 2003 and I have alot to plan.
Posted by Adriana; updated 09/19/03

HAVE YOU PICKED A THEME? EMAIL ME AT LRODRIGUEZ05@AOL.COM.. YOU DIDNT LEAVE UR EMAIL ADDRESS
Posted by LINDA; updated 09/19/03

NO, I HAVEN`T PICKED OUT A THEME.
HOW DO I PICKE A THEME? WHAT KINDS OF THEMES ARE THERE?
MY E-MAIL IS ADRIANAX40@LATINMAIL.COM
Posted by Adriana; updated 09/20/03

MY DAUGHTER PICKED OUT HER OWN THEME. SHE KNOWS I LOVE ORIENTAL THINGS, MY BEDROOM IS ORIENTAL. PICK SOMETHING SHE LIKES. MY COUSIN DID BUTTERFLIES. SEE NOW MY DAUGHTER DOESNT LIKE CINDERELLA DRESSES. HER DRESS IS A WHITE ORIENTAL DRESS I BOUGHT FROM CHINABRIDAL.COM. I BOUGHT THE GIRLS DRESSES AT GOODORIENT.COM FOR 35 DOLLARS EACH. TRUST ME I DIDNT SPEND ALOT OF MONEY AND IM EXPECTIN 150 PEOPLE.

IM HERE FOR YOU..
Posted by LINDA; updated 09/22/03

Linda,
I need sooo much help with my 15anera its either in febuary, march, or april and i`m paying for whatever my padrinos dont pay for so it`s going to be tough and i could use some good tips please e-mail me at somethingrealwitty@yahoo.com. Thanks
Posted by jennifer; updated 10/20/03

You can find great invitations and they can custom make them to your theme if you wanta at
Www.Onestopmemories.4t.com
Posted by marcie; updated 10/22/03

I REALLY REALLY NEED HELP ON PLANNING MY 15 !! IT`S NOT UNTIL MAY 2005 BUT THE EARLIER YOU PLAN THE BETTER IT WILL BE !! I WANT MY COLORS TO BE EITHER OFF WHITE W/RUM PINK OR OFF WHITE W/ BURGANDY . I CAN`T DECIDE WITCH ONE TO GET. BUT PLEASE PLEASE E-MAIL ME @ GIGGLESNG1990@YAHOO.COM WIT IDEAS ON PLANNING PLEASE CUZ ME AND MY STEP MOM DON`T KNOW WERE TO START . THANX

~HILDA~
Posted by *SMILEY*; updated 11/11/03

I`m helping out with my niece`s quinceanero and we don`t know where to begin. I need to know basically what is the process. I have an idea about the church ceremony but I`m not sure about the rest. HELP!!
Thanks a bunch!!
Posted by Janet; updated 12/14/03

My daughter quinceanero will be in 3 years but i am already starting to think about it. I would appreciate you sharing any ideas you may have especially inexpensive ones.
Thanks,
Nina
Posted by Nina Olmedo; updated 05/21/06

HI NINA:

I DESIGN STANDS FOR CANDLE LIGHTING CEREMONY WITH YOUR NAME TO ANY THEME...
TWO DIFFERENT DESIGNS AVAILABLE
SHIP AVAILABLE..... THANKS!
CALL ME FOR FREE CONSULTATION 917 306-9158

Visit our page for more info: Designs by Virg

Posted by VIRG; updated 05/21/06

I need help designing the mass and dance program. Does anyone have something I can go by?
Posted by Alicia; updated 05/22/06

I AM PUERTO RICAN !! AND I JUST CAME BAK FROM THE ISLAND A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO !! THE QUINCE STUFF OVER THERE ARE SOO BEAUTIFULL AND MUCH CHEAPER !! MY QUINCE IS IN DICEMBER OF 2007.... MY COLORS ARE OFF/WHITE AND BURGANDY SINCE IT`S GOING TO BE DURING CHRSITMAS!! BUT ITS SOO HARD TO FIND INVITATIONS.... I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR A COUPLE ALREADY BUT JUST SEEMS I CANT FIND THE RIGHT ONE !! CAN U HELP ON SUGGESTING ??? WELL I AM ALL SET UP I HAVE MY PARTY PLANNER MY DRESS THE DATE THE PLACE AND EVERYTHIN !! I AM SOO EXCITED =]] !!!
Posted by ANGELIC; updated 06/17/07

HI I live in North Carolina and I am LOST! I really need info on EVERYTHING there is 2 know about a 15! PLZ help. I want to make my quince special and unique. And i really don`t want 2 spend alot of money. Any ideas will help. I literally need 2 know all there is 2 having a 15 my parents and me don`t know where 2 start! Really hope you write back.
Posted by Thalia; updated 06/22/07

What kinds of themes are there! I NEED 2 KNOW PORFA! I am salvadorena...
Posted by Thalia; updated 06/22/07