HEY PEOPLE HELP ME OUT DONT IGNORE!!!!!

Hey everyone well im starting to plan my quinceanera and well i`ve saved quite a few dresses to see how i want my dress my uncle makes quinceanera dresses and well he is making myine as a gift he just said that i needed to show him how i wanted it. Well i need help finding a party favor website so it mean a great deal to me if you`ll would help me out. If you live in LA please tell me of a store that i can go to get stuff. Oh yeah i need to find a place were they sell the photo albums and guest book!!!!! so pleeeze help me out... I already decided how i want my dress but i need to find the rest i`ve decided to have the color white and pastel green it lookss really nice. I guess i just want to be unique i`ve also gotten the table and chairs covers me and my mom planned to put bows on the chairs the bows will be pastel green aswell. Ihaven`t decided if i am going have damas all i know is that im going to have 14 chambelanes!!!!!! so ppl tell wat u think it would be a big help!!!!!!!!!!!! by the way my B-DAy is not until July 17, 2004 so i have alot of time left. Please feel free to tell me wat u think cause i`d really like to know!!!!!! Oh yeah for all the other quinceanera i wish u gals the best of luck!! enjoy urself u have a long way to go and turning 15 is only the start of ur life as u take new steps into the world as a lady!!!! well if u find anything please fell free to e-mail me LATERZ!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Alexia; updated 07/23/07