FOR A SWEET 16    

I saw the CLB at my cuzins debut in dallas..and im wondering how much would it be to have about 10 cadetes out to San Antonio..is there a time limit i can have the boys or anything.. Can you message me with the info to.. Never_be_me@Myway.com
Posted by ANALISA[[LISA]]; updated 03/23/08

Break Ups     (2 replies)

Well i was going out with this amazing most thought guy and one month into the relationship he dumped me because he told that he was confused because he still likes me but theat he still had feelings for his ex. He went back with his ex for 2 weeks but now he wants me ...
Posted by liz; updated 03/21/08

CHOREOGRAPHY FOR QUINCES    

QUINCES CHOREOGRAPHERS WEDDING COORDINATORS ,BILINGUAL MC,BABY SHOWER INTERESTED IN OUR SERVICES . REPLY TO OUR EMAIL ******@BELLSOUTH.NET WE`RE IN THE SOUTH FLORIDA AREA
Posted by MERCY SUAREZ; updated 03/21/08

My QUINCE     (4 replies)

I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT COLOR I SHOULD PICK FOR MY DRESS FOR MY 15 !!! SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE
Posted by KARLA CONTRERAS; updated 03/21/08

My Quince     (1 reply)

My quince is in about 1 month and i don`t have any idea of how to do my hair, if someone knows about a website i can go to please send me a message. Please!!!!!!
Posted by Nataly; updated 03/21/08

Quinceanera     (1 reply)

Is it inappropriate to ask to be on the court of a quinceanera? If you feel you haven`t been asked because maybe you live in another state, or you have a busy schedule, but you are really good friends with the quince girl, is it OK to ask to be on the court or let them ...
Posted by Anne; updated 03/21/08

Quinces    

I am located in CA. Stockton if any1 can help send me a message por favor! Email:daonedaonlyerika@gmail.com
Posted by erika; updated 03/19/08

Quinceanera     (1 reply)

Um, I am almost 13, and I am only quarter Mexican, So, am I able to have a Quinceanera? Because, I would really love one. I think I would like it more than a sweet sixteen but...can I have one if I am just now thinking about it as a teen, and if i am only a quarter ...
Posted by Katelyn; updated 03/19/08

How Far Are You Willing To Travel?    

I`m planning on doing my 15 probably in mexico and i wanted to know how far are you willing to travel.
Posted by Rocio; updated 03/19/08

Masquerade Theme    

Ok if anyone needs to find masquerade masks for a phantom of the opera/masquerade quince, go to Www.*****que.com
Posted by shell; updated 03/19/08

Quinceanera Cape     (1 reply)

Hi, i am trying to find a cape for my daughter`s quinceanera dress. I cant seem to find any sites online that sell them. Please help, her party is in june and i need to find it really soon Thanks Rosy
Posted by rosy; updated 03/19/08

Quinceanera Beuty Package    

FANTASTIC QUINCENAERA BEAUTY PACKAGE PROFESSIONAL WORK HAIR /NAILS /MAKE-UP/CALL ***-***-2394 ASK FOE MS HAYDEE
Posted by ms haydee & milt; updated 03/20/08

Quinceanera Beauty Package    

FANTASTIC QUINCENAERA BEAUTY PACKAGE PROFESSIONAL WORK HAIR /NAILS /MAKE-UP/CALL ***-***-2394 ASK FOR MS HAYDEE..CHICAGO..
Posted by ms haydee & milt; updated 03/20/08

Padrinos    

What ever happened to paying your own Quince? Ive noticed everyone`s list just get longer and longer... I feel you want a party its your responsibility.? I do agree with a few of your close family , but that`s just my thought.
Posted by Julie; updated 03/20/08

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (1 reply)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 03/17/08

Damas Waltz    

Does anyone know some ribbon dances i could do for my damas waltz because im really at a lose. HELP ME!!! P.S and do u know where i can get some dancing ribbons? it will help Thanks
Posted by Michelle; updated 03/17/08

Please Help Chambelan     (1 reply)

Hello plz help i only want me and my chambelan in my quince but will that look ok or no i need a dance to pleaseeeee help.. And a ultima muneca dance i want to dance with my lil sister
Posted by natasha; updated 03/17/08

ANissas Quince     (2 replies)

Anissa`s "Sweet 15" When: June 27, 2008 Where: Jack London on the Water Theme: Masked Ball Colors: Torquise ,Blue, White, Silver Dress: Torquise Hairstyle: Updo w/ curls Damas: 12 Chambelanes: 12 ( dark blue suits) Limousine: Hummer baby Surprise Dances: DK ...
Posted by Anissa; updated 03/18/08

Where To Sell Used Quinceneara Dress    

Can suggest a way to sell my quinceneara dress. It`s just stuck in my closet, and right now I need some money for my prom dress. I think it`s a good idea to sell it and use the money for my prom dress. Also, I was wondering if party pop lets you advertise dresses?
Posted by Ariane; updated 03/18/08

My Quince    

Hey pepos my qunice is in 5 mouths I still don`t know witch song I`m going to dance with my dadgive me an idea or somthin holla....
Posted by Casie; updated 03/18/08

Help Me Find Some Quince Dresses And Banquet Halls !    

Hi people ..well my quince is in july and im having some trouble finding banquet halls in west palm beach Florida and dresses for me and my damas but that could be in miami. Please let me know if you know any place id really aprreciate it . Thanxx =]
Posted by Narling; updated 03/18/08

I Need Help With My Havana Night Club Theme....    

Im having my 15`s on april and i want my theme to be havana night club. I was wondering if anyone could give me any ideas from, invidation, centerpices, ect.. I really look foward to having a havana night vlub theme in my 15`s.. Right now i have no idea of how ...
Posted by Maibi ; updated 03/18/08

Quinces    

Hey i need a dance teacher. I need it as soon as possible if you can before JUNE PLEASE I NEED TO FIND ONE!
Posted by erika; updated 03/18/08

Quincenera Party Planner    

If someone knows were i can get a quincenera planer please send me the information.
Posted by edith; updated 03/18/08

SWEET SIXTEEN MUSIC:URGENT!!    

I am having a sweet 16 on May 10 THIS YEAR! I just finsihed picking my court. I have no idea what I want to do or which songs to do it to. No specific theme. And I want a little variety. Spanish, indie, hip hop, ANYTHING! Please help me! Email Ashley at: ...
Posted by Ashley; updated 03/19/08