HELP!!!!

My quince is in august and i am the first girl having one in my family in aobut 20-30 years and i dont know the first thing.who can be in my court??how many people??what goes on in the mass??just answer these questions PLEASE!!!!
Posted by Daniella; updated 12/26/07

Sounds like you need a Party Planner !! If not you`ll drive yourself crazy. And you run the risk of having a missed up party....are you close to or in New Jersey ? please reply to cromanxx@hotmail.com
Thanks...
Posted by Carlos; updated 12/26/07

I would love to help you. Where are you located? I`m in Richmond, Va and can travel throughout the Va area.

I hope that I can be of some assistance. Contact me if you have any questions or want to set up an appointment.

Shafonne Myers
Making Your Event Special
Makingyoureventspecial@yahoo.com
Http://makingyoureventspecial.com
Posted by Shafonne; updated 12/29/07

Take a look at my supplies. I carry Quince sets and invitations in different themes. I also carry supplies to make your own capias, centerpieces an more. If you would like pictues email me at foryourfiesta@yahoo.com

Visit our page for more info: Recuerdos Y Mas

Posted by sonia; updated 12/30/07

If you live in the Southern California area, Tiaras and Tacones Quince party planning can assist you in every detail we specialize our services to cater to only quinces and sweet 16`s. Give us a call or drop us an email.. Good luck

Visit our page for more info: Tiaras & Tacones Quince/Sweet 16 Party Planning

Posted by planner; updated 01/03/08