Palm Beach Wedding

I need a good quality videographer and photographer at a reasonable price for my wedding in west palm...Can someone give me some suggestions of who to use and who not to use?? Thanks!!! amberstoke@hotmail.com
Posted by Amber; updated 12/07/04

I am a national, all digital studio opening up a permanent studio in hollywood florida, and would be willing to shoot your wedding, using a digital camera, and provide you with all your wedding day shots on a cd with a copyright release for 1000.00 dollars. Retouching and prints would be made available to you at an additional charge.

The photographer would be compensated $500.00 for the day, not to extend over 8 hours.

Shop around, and let me know if this is of interest to you.

Thanks,

Damon Kappell
Studio 16
812-499-6136
Posted by Damon Kappell; updated 12/12/04

Do you have a website?
Posted by Amber; updated 12/13/04

Dear Amber,

We do not currently use websites as the company has specialized in onsite mobile photography in the cosmetic industry since 1998, and normally are booked months in advance.

This is the first opportunity for the public to utilize our advanced photography system for personal use.

The price I`ve quoted you is at a greatly reduced rate because we want to display our work for you, and allow you to utilize the magic of commercial digital technology.

Studio`s across the nation utilizing the complete digital process are charging hundreds of dollars for sitting fees alone for in/studio portraits.

Check around, and if you have any interest in having your images before your honeymoon starts, we`re your company.

Sincerely,

Damon Kappell
Studio 16
(888) 929-5927
Posted by Studio; updated 12/13/04

Email me and let me know your budget. My studio has been serving the South Florida area for twebty seven years offering
Creative photography and video. I can be reached at SG12855@aol.com Best wishes.... Steve
Posted by Steve; updated 12/18/04