Student Needs Photographer In Tampa To Work W

My name is Melinda.I `am looking for a professional Photographer who is willing to train me.I `am currently a student pursuing my diploma in photography.If you are willing to train me please e-mail me @ jemz4@msn.com Thank you!
Posted by Melinda; updated 11/24/04

Hi there,

I am a photographer in Chattanooga , TN. Each year we do several jobs in the Tampa area. This coming spring we will have about a 8 or 10 week-end job in St. Pete. I`m not sure of the dates or what you are interested in but maybe we should comunicate further on it. I have been in the photography business since high school (thats about 45 years ago) so I have many years of experience. I get to Tampa frequently, in fact one of my photographers from Tennessee will be starting a couple of jobs in Tampa in the early part of January and probably finishing up in early Feb. In Zepher hills.

Let me know what type of photography you are interested in and if you are interested in a few paying jobs.

Also something of your experience in photography.

I frequently have spare time to kill when on many of these jobs and would usually enjoy helping someone get started..

Also if you E-mailed me some photos relative to what your interests are and maybe even a photo of yourself it might be helpful.

I assume my E-mail address will come through to you on this but just in case it`s bettsphoto@comcast.net

LB
Posted by Lee; updated 12/18/04