Vermont Wedding Photographer

Hi there. I will be getting married Sunday, August 14th, 2005. My wedding is going to take place at a lovely inn located in Springfield, Vermont with approximately 35-40 guests attending.

Currently the only thing that i have yet to do is book a photographer! i have been in touch with many photographers, but i have not had much luck finding someone willing to work within my budget. Honestly, my budget is tight and at this point i am looking for a minimalistic package of some sort.

If you are available for the aforementioned date, and you are interested in photographing my wedding for a relatively small amount of money (or you have payment plans of some sort?) please drop me a line: aislynnb@hotmail.com
Posted by MzAis; updated 06/27/05

MzAis,

I just sent you an email, but there are some creative ways to make this work for you.

Call Keith 703-691-8318 or reply to: keith@rhkentertainment.com

Visit our page for more info: RHK Entertainment

Posted by Keith; updated 06/27/05

Thank you for the e-mail, i sent a reply. Looking forward to hearing back from you.

~MzAis
Posted by Mzais; updated 06/28/05

To whom it may concern,

What is your current budget for a photographer, maybe I can help you. Let me know what your are looking for and how long you would want me for and we`ll see if we can come to an agreement for your wedding.

Visit our page for more info: Rob Fountain Wedding Photography

Posted by rob; updated 06/28/05