Photographer Expanding Portfolio    

Photographer in North Florida looking to expand portfolio from family portraits to include wedding photography and other special events. If you are on a budget and are open to having photographer who is starting out in the wedding photography industry, please contact ...
Posted by Jean; updated 03/06/07

Magnificent Linen Photo Albums With Swarovski Crystals    

We carry over 600 of the newest favors on the market at very reasonable prices. We also carry magnificent linen photo albums for that special bride on her special day. They make a great wedding or shower gift. Please email us with any questions you may have at ...
Posted by thefavoriteplace; updated 03/06/07

"Yoffi & M Studio Fine Jewelry"    

"AWESOME JEWELRY AT AWESOME PRICES" Take care------------------------------------Valentino-NYC Visit our page for more info: Valentino's Yoffi & M Studio Jewelry Boutique
Posted by Valentino; updated 03/04/07

Student Photographer Available Is California!    

Hi! My name is Lindsy and I`m working on my wedding portfolio. I would like to provide you with my photography services. Please contact me at Photogenic_photo@hotmail.com I am in Monterey County, but am willing to travel anywhere within 3 hours with no additional ...
Posted by Lindsy; updated 03/04/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 03/04/07

I Need Cheaper Photography For My Wedding!     (4 replies)

I previously left a message asking for any students looking to build their portfolio and stupid me forgot to put where!!!!Southern New Jersey!! Thanks!
Posted by Roxann; updated 03/05/07

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 02/27/07

Arizona Photographer    

I am New to AZ and have been doing photography for over 18 Years. I also own an DJ / Entertainment Corporation in NJ & NY for over 14 Years. I use all Digital equipment. And i am both very good & quite Affordable. Call me to go over your Details of your event, so I ...
Posted by Nick; updated 02/27/07

Posted by GILBERT; updated 02/28/07

Search For Phi Long    

Looking for Phi Long, Digital Video Productions, who did a friend`s wedding. Want him to do another.
Posted by V Merit; updated 03/01/07

Dora Entertainer    

I`m looking for someone to entertain at my daughter`s 3rd birthday party as the Dora character. I`m in NJ (Union County) The party is March 24, 2007...can anyone help!!!
Posted by Keisha; updated 03/02/07

Wedding Photography Starting At $500 In N. FL And S. GA.    

Custom packages available to fit all budgets. Quality photographs telling the story of your important day. Contact Elizabeth at raulersonphotos@comcast.net. Or via phone at 904-446-0328 in Florida or 912-614-4389 in Georgia. Visit our page for more info: Raulerson ...
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 03/02/07

Posted by GILBERT; updated 03/02/07

Affordable Videographer Needed - South Jersey     (1 reply)

I am looking for an affordable videographer for our wedding in Delran, NJ (zip 08075). We don`t need anything too elaborate... We want the ceremony filmed and possibly a few hours into the reception depending on costs.
Posted by Tara; updated 03/02/07

Affordable Wedding Photography Lima Ohio Area    

I am an experienced photographer who is willing to provide quality wedding shots at an affordable price. If you are interested in saving money for the same quality that you would normally pay big bucks for, give me a call to set up an appointment. You can view my past ...
Posted by Steve Aldrich; updated 02/19/07

Posted by GILBERT; updated 02/19/07

Wedding Photographer In Norfolk, VA     (2 replies)

Looking for a reasonable wedding photographer for my wedding on May 26th. Please contact me if are willing to work with a budget.
Posted by Nicole; updated 02/22/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDE AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

Posted by GILBERT; updated 02/23/07

Wedding Videographer Wanted     (1 reply)

Looking for a film student etc to videotape wedding in portland, ct on 6/30/07 with my HD camera.
Posted by joan; updated 02/23/07

Wedding Photography Needed, Please.....     (5 replies)

I am in the Hammond IN area. My fiance` and I are actively looking to hire a GOOD wedding photographer at a REASONABLE price. We`d like to customize a package to fit our needs/budget. Please provide a way to contact you and we will respond ASAP. Responses are requested ...
Posted by Traci; updated 02/23/07

Inexpensive Photographer - Milwaukee     (2 replies)

My daughter`s Sweet 16 party is Oct 6th and I am looking for an inexpensive photographer or a student, or even anyone who loves to do photography as a hobby. I want memories of the occasion but don`t want to have to spend as much as a wedding. Thanks.
Posted by Kim; updated 02/25/07

Wedding Photographer     (1 reply)

My wedding will be located in Norfolk, VA . My fiance` and I are actively looking to hire a GOOD wedding photographer at a REASONABLE price. We`d like to customize a package to fit our needs/budget. Please provide a way to contact you and we will respond ASAP.
Posted by Nicole; updated 02/25/07

Need An Affordable Photographer    

I am getting married on September 1, 2007 at my mother`s home in Windham, ME. We don`t have a lot of money and can`t afford $1000 and up on a photographer. Are there any photographers out there that don`t charge that much but still spend the time and take great photos? ...
Posted by Erica; updated 02/25/07

Posted by GILBERT; updated 02/26/07

Complaint    

Request to all those people who are trying to hire a person to shoot any unforgetable event in your life. Please dont hire Amjad Ali (Amjad Video) to capture those unforgetable moments of yours. This guy might capture those moments but will not give tthen to you. We ...
Posted by Xyz; updated 02/26/07