Need A Photographer/Videographer (in CA)!!!

I`m looking for a photographer/videographer combo for our wedding on May 24, 2008 in the city of Claremont, CA. We were previously quoted this:
$1500 package...
-Engagement photos/video
-Full day wedding coverage
-Attendance at rehearsal
-Fully edited video with menu and scene selections
-300-400 hi-res photos on DVD
-4X6 prints of all photos on DVD
-5 8x10s (your choice of photos)
- 1 large photo of your choice
-8x10 coffee table book (20 sides)
-Custom designed DVD/slide show cover (if you write your own vows, the will be included on the back cover)
-3 fully edited DVD`s

And this photographer that quoted us this, in reviewing their online portfolio, had some great work. But I have not been able to get a hold of them. So I will continue to move forward and keep looking. If any photographer/videographer can match this package, please contact me ASAP.

I`m also looking more for a magazine type photo album (in place of the table album) and we are willing to pay a little extra for this to be included in the package. If you can match (or beat!!) this, please contact me.

Regards,

Leslie
Posted by Leslie; updated 07/18/07

I am a photographer only. What you would like, I can do it for $1400.00 with magazine stlye album. I can include the DVD for your engagement pictures and growing up and meeting each other, slide show to music.

Visit our page for more info: Frankel Photography

Posted by Al; updated 07/19/07

Well, I need both a photographer and videographer for this price, not just a photographer.
Posted by Leslie; updated 07/19/07

Good luck

Visit our page for more info: Frankel Photography

Posted by Al; updated 07/19/07

Where did you get this quote from?
Posted by J; updated 07/26/07

I got this quote from a company called Dama Productions. Yes, this is a valid quote, I spoke to the owner of this company.
Posted by bridebe; updated 07/29/07