SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONL    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 03/23/07

Need Videographer 3/25/07 L.A.     (3 replies)

I desperately need a videographer for this sunday for my sons 2nd birthday party 3/25/07 at 12:30 for about 3 hours, is anyone available and for how much Thanks kristin
Posted by kristin mills; updated 03/23/07

Student Photographer,Videographer Wedding On A Budget     (2 replies)

Seeking Student Photographer,Videographer Wedding on a Budget. If you are seeking to build your portfolio email me back. Also seeking banquet halls in Chicago or a place to have wedding and reception on a budget. 2007 July
Posted by Lisa; updated 03/19/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 03/21/07

Wedding Photograher, And Videograher     (2 replies)

I am looking for affordable vendors (photo/video) for my sept. 2n d 2007 wedding in granada hills, CA
Posted by crystal p.; updated 03/22/07

Cabo San Lucas Photography & Videography     (1 reply)

Hi! I`m getting married in Cabo on May 29th and I`m looking for an affordable videographer and photographer. Please let me know if there is anyone in the area you recommend. Thank you!
Posted by Daniela; updated 03/23/07

Looking For Maggie Sottero Eleganza    

I`m looking for this gown in a size 8. Let me know if you have one you`re willing to sell! Thanks!
Posted by Emily; updated 03/14/07

Photographers     (1 reply)

I am looking to have some tastefully, but sexy lingerie pics taken for my husband. I live in the san francisco bay area......any help? professional only please
Posted by debbie; updated 03/14/07

Bat Mitzvah Photographer Recommendations In PHX Please     (2 replies)

Need photographer who is SEASONED in the art of doing Bat Mitzvahs. Don`t want someone who is strictly wedding/portraits. Would like some recommendations on photographers to call, we`re about a year out. Thanks!
Posted by Jennifer; updated 03/14/07

Nutrition-----Personal Care-----Food & Weight    

QUALITY PRODUCT AT AWESOME PRICES ------------------------VITAMARK----------------------- Welcome to my site with an awesome selection. Take care-----------------------------------------Valentino Plus:Beautiful Fine Jewelry ------WOW At: Visit our page for ...
Posted by Valentino; updated 03/17/07

Photo Documentary Assignment...help!!!    

Hey guys- My friend Nick is in a Photojournalism class (which I convinced him to enroll in). Just a few minutes ago, he called me up, saying that his idea for a photo documentary assignment fell through, and the project is due Monday (3/19/07). I love this guy to ...
Posted by Summer; updated 03/17/07

Sexy Pics    

I am in central Illinois and looking for a photographer who will take some fun sexy pics of me for my boyfriend. Not tatally naked, but showing some skin.My email is jameyerin728 at yahoo
Posted by Jamey; updated 03/17/07

Sexy Photos    

I live on Long Island and would love to find a photographer to take photos of me for my husband. Nothing to racy but definitely sexy.......
Posted by Lisa; updated 03/17/07

Affordable Chicago Wedding Photography Needed     (3 replies)

I`m looking to hire an affordable wedding photographer or student photographer and I`m on a tight budget. My wedding is september 9 2007 in joliet illinois. All I`m looking for is a photographer who will put the pictures on a disc so I can print them myself.
Posted by elyse; updated 03/19/07

Sweet 16 Candle Lighting Ceremony Stand (Board)    

Personalized Candle Lighting Stand designed in Any theme or color scheme.. Sweet 16, Bar/Bat Mitzvah, Quince Call for quote... 917 306-9158 Visit our page for more info: Designs by Virg
Posted by Virg; updated 03/10/07

Student Photographers (MN)    

Hi there Im looking for a student photographer. Someone just starting out that needs experince. For a lower cost Im in MN. If you are interested in doing wedidngs email me at amberandderekm@yahoo.com
Posted by Amber; updated 03/11/07

"Quality Fine Jewelry ----- Awesome Prices"    

"Beautiful Jewelry & Other Fine Products" Take care---------------------------------------------Valentino Jewelry Consultant/Mentor & Business Mentor & Coach Visit my-Boutique- At: Visit our page for more info: Valentino's Yoffi & M Studio Jewelry Boutique
Posted by Valentino; updated 03/11/07

QuinceaƱera Photography And Video    

Hi Everyone! I`m looking for AFFORDABLE photography and video packages in Houston, Texas.I`m going to be having a 15 in August so I`m looking for prices. Please help, I`m on a limited budget,so please give me any advice that you think will help. Gracias!!
Posted by kimberly; updated 03/13/07

Posted by GILBERT; updated 03/14/07

Need Someone To Videotape Workshops In NYC    

Professional organization needs people to tape some half-day and all-day workshops. Would appreciate some info. On rates. Thank you.
Posted by D Nason; updated 03/06/07

Posted by GILBERT; updated 03/07/07

Affordable Chicago Photographer $400 Special    

Hello ! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. My name is Parker McMullen and I am a Photographer living and working in Chicago. I am now offering a $400.00 Spring and Summer Wedding Photography Special. This package includes 1 professional photographer with pro ...
Posted by Parker - Chicago; updated 03/07/07

Monique Lhuiller Swan Lake Dress    

I am interested in the monique Lhuiller swan lake dress. I have fell in love with it and am having a hard time locating one in my area and my size. I wear a street size 4 and probably a 6 in the gown. If anyone has this dress and wants to sale it . Please Please ...
Posted by Charmayne Lynn; updated 03/07/07

Need Low Cost Photography     (1 reply)

Hi, I am looking for a low cost photographer. I would just like a very basic simple package. I dont even necessarly need any actual prints, just the images on a disk. Anyone with info would be appreciated. My wedding is Oct 06, 2007 in the Lafayette Indiana area (just ...
Posted by Michelle; updated 03/07/07

I Need Photographer For Chicago Wedding     (5 replies)

I am looking for a photographer in the Chicago area. The wedding is for July 21st, 2007. Budget is $1500 and no less than 175 pictures on final album. Looking for a photographer that can do both traditional and photojournalistic pictures. 8 to 12 hrs of service needed ...
Posted by Myrna; updated 03/07/07