CT Photographer/Videographer Needed - CHEAP; Thanks. (2)

I have a VERY Small Budget but, I still would like to have quality photography and videography for my wedding day (standard before/ceremony/reception coverage); and I want to keep my negatives. My location is currently undecided but, it will be within Connecticut; probably a beach or floral garden location for my ceremony; reception should be an inside event. (I`m leaning towards either Westbrook or Norwalk, at this time.) I may need to forget about these things, given my budget but, I thought I`d see what`s available first. If you can provide one, or both, of these services in my price range, let me know. Thanks. PS-This is for a small wedding. (maybe 25 - 30) Wedding date is currently set for 06/08/08.
Posted by AJ; updated 08/03/07

Hey,

I`m interested in working with you. Please visit my website at www.images4uphotography.com and see my wedding packages. Please contact me as I will work with you.

Have a great day.

Tim

Visit our page for more info: Images4uphotography

Posted by Tim Griffin; updated 08/03/07

Mike, Hi. I`d be happy to communicate with you however, I need to be able to view your website first; thanks. - AJ
Posted by AJ; updated 08/03/07

Hi AJ,
I would love to speak with you and work out a budget thats right for you. I am a Freelance Photographer from Westchester, NY - about 40 minutes from you and I take beautiful photographs that are affordable, I do not charge a high fee at all. My work is exceptional and I truly love what I do. Please visit my website at www.annapiliero.com and then email me at memoriesinasnapp@aol.com with your questions and information. Best Wishes. Anna

Visit our page for more info: Memories in a Snap - Westchester Ny Photography

Posted by Anna; updated 08/06/07