Weddign Photographer

Looking for a wedding photographer for our wedding. Wedding date will be mid-September/mid-October, 2007.
Posted by Melissa; updated 03/06/07

Hello! We are responding to your message for professional photography services for a wedding. We are a father and daughter team of professional photographers. We do color and black and white, film and digital photography. We are negotiable. Please visit us at http://www.geocities.com/aronlankin/ . Also, you can call us at (773) 929-5863.
Thank you,
Irene and Aron
Aron Lankin Photography
Posted by Irene; updated 03/06/07

Where is the Wedding?

Visit our page for more info: Frankel Photography

Posted by Heather; updated 04/20/07

Hi Melissa,

Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding. I am also available for the dates mentioned. If you could post where you are located, that would really help us vendors out. My photography packages start at $1300 and are packed full of amazing memoirs for your day.

Please checkout my page for some samples of my work.

However, if you are on the East Coast, I looked at Jeff`s website who also posted a response and his albums are beautiful.

Visit our page for more info: Dama Productions

Posted by Dawn; updated 04/22/07

Hello,
I would love to speak with you and work out a budget thats right for you. I am a Freelance Photographer from NY who believes in taking Beautiful Photographs that are affordable, I do not charge a high fee at all. My work is exceptional and I truly love what I do. Please visit my website at www.annapiliero.com and then email me at memoriesinasnapp@aol.com. Best Wishes. Anna

Visit our page for more info: Memories in a Snap - Westchester Ny Photography

Posted by Anna; updated 07/15/07

Check out our website and profile:
Www.perroudimages.com

Would love to talk with you.
Tim

Visit our page for more info: Perroud Images

Posted by Tim Perroud; updated 07/16/07

We still have open dates available. Please visit our website at weddingimagemakers.com Our prices are negotiable.
Posted by Butch Edwards; updated 07/18/07

Hey! Congratulations! I`m very happy for you both. If you are in the tri state area, please visit my website at www.images4uphotography.com

I offer amazing wedding packages to fit your budget. I truly hope to hear from you.

Take care, Tim
Visit our page for more info: Images4uphotography

Visit our page for more info: Images4uphotography

Posted by Timothy; updated 08/25/07