LOOKING FOR CHEAP PHOTOGRAPHER

I am looking for a photographer for my wedding in Baltimore on May 20, 2006. We are paying for it ourselves and I don`t want to pay the outrageous prices that most photographers want. I need someone cheap but good. PLEASE someone help!! Thanks
Posted by paula; updated 10/09/05

Hey, I am a new into the wedding photography buisness and am looking for a step up to get me going in the buisness. I am originally from the Balt. Area (Annap. Born) and travel there often. I have been a photographer for many years and love working with many people. Please give me an email so that I might be able to meet you and possibly talk more about this great opportunity for the both of us. Thanks! Jonathan
Posted by jonathan; updated 12/18/05

Hello. I am an professional photographer in the MD/DC area. I am a young professtional with four years of wedding, newspaper and documentary photography experience and would be willing to acomodate you with your asking price. If you`d like, we can schedule an appointment so I can show you some of my work. You can contact me at the e-mail address below. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Reid Silverman
Posted by Reid Silverman; updated 01/26/06

I`m a wedding photographer for over 12 years and now I`m looking to start shooting with my digital camera.
Pkg. Start At $1099.00
Posted by Laurie Heisler; updated 04/17/06

I`m looking for a cheap, but good photographer in new york???!!! Please help.
Posted by Trisha; updated 04/17/06

Hi I am looking for a cheap photographer for our december 5 2007 wedding.in thurmont md. We are paying for it ourselves and only need a photographer for 1 hour. This trip would also include a dinner meal if desired.if you can help please contact us.
Posted by jamie walter; updated 08/18/07