Cheap Videographer Chicago Area

We are looking for a cheap videographer to just do basic film of our July wedding.
Posted by Lucy; updated 03/30/06

Hi! i was invited by my friend to be an emcee for her sister`s debut party this coming May 26. Please send me the usual program script for a debut party celebration coz i don`t have any idea about it..thanks in advance!!!
Posted by braddy; updated 05/07/06

I`m going to be a host on 18th birthday party of my sis.please give me idea on how can i make a nice programme....tnx
Posted by shyla; updated 07/09/06

Hi,

May I request a copy of The 18th Bday Program for my niece. Please Thanks much.
Posted by Maribelle; updated 09/14/06

Hi,

May I request a copy of The 18th Bday Program for my niece. Please Thanks so much.
Posted by Maribelle; updated 09/14/06

Hello there!

I am really in dire need of a script for the debut party of my niece. She has chosen me to host her upcoming 18th birthday which will commence on Wednesday, October 25, 2006.

I am now on panic since I don`t have the script yet. I have been asking my friends about it but they don`t have any.

I hope to hear a reply from you soon together with the script.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Mr. Domingo Degamon, Jr.
Posted by Domingo Degamon; updated 10/23/06

Helo der! i am hostng a formal debut this coming fri... Will you please help me by sening me a script suited for a formal event? i dnt want to ruin her night that is why i wanted to get prepared. Tnx! godblez!
Posted by khukhai; updated 11/02/06

I need also a sample script for 18th birthday party. I will be the emcee. Pls send me one! tnx a lot!
Posted by charm; updated 11/04/06

Pls send me debut party script. Especially in talking about wine and tossing
Posted by lyn; updated 11/14/06

I need a sample script to a debut party. Thank you
Posted by charmie; updated 01/30/07

I will be the host of my friend`s birthday. Can you give me ideas on what will i say on that day? thank u so much!
Posted by vj; updated 03/16/07

Hello. . .i`m going to celebrate my 18th birthday this cominG June.
Could you pls give me ideas on how to construct the program. I really want to pursue this party and i want it to be extravaganza. . .thanKs!!!! God Bless
Posted by Mannie Lyniell; updated 03/19/07

Pls. Help me have a 21st birthday party program script for my son. I havent seen any program on this debut for the man.
Thank you very much.

Babes
Posted by babes; updated 04/18/07

Hello. I am invited to emcee a debut party of a 18 years old Filipina. I need a program sequence and script. Hope you can help me
Posted by Ruth Marayag; updated 05/15/07

Please send me a copy of a debut program. My daughter is celebrating it soon. Thanks so much
Posted by Lilian; updated 06/03/07

My niece will be celebrating her 18th b-day and we need help on how to create a program. I don`t have any idea at all on what to say such as welcoming or on how to introduce her or how the program should be. Plese help... Thank you
Posted by nora; updated 06/03/07

My friend invited me to a 18th birthday party and i need help on how to draw up a program for her party
Posted by nkele; updated 07/01/07

Hello. Please send me also a program script for an 18th birthday party. I really need it. Thanks a lot. Yen_panicle@yahoo.com
Posted by loren grace; updated 12/10/07