Makeup Artist

All about MakeUp That Rocks

Hi, my name is Melissa. I`m a break out artist in the fashion industry. Receiving my certificate as a professional makeup artist and training as a future professional at the Paul Mitchell Cosmetology School of Nashville, I have all the makings of a rockin hair & makeup artist.

I was born in Texas and raised all over the world so I am able to combine my knowledge of fashion and makeup to help women look beautiful and feel confident. "This industry is the most exciting. You never meet the same people twice! Thats what makes this industry so fabulous, its a sense of creation". I have had a great opportunity training and being part of, in my opinion, some of the best hair & makeup artists in the area. Combining my trained knowledge with my own sense of style I am able to acheive looks for simple & natural enhancements, or high-glam/high-fashion.

Until my graduation in fall 2009, I am available for professional hair styling, including cut and color at Paul Mitchell the School in Antioch Tn. Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in scheduling a consultation and appointment for any professional hair service at the school. Upon my graduation, the sky is the limit. I will continue my freelance in Makeup, so keep an eye out on MakeupThatRocks.com for any further advancements. Updates will be highlighted on this site. I look forward to working with you.
Posted by Melissa; updated 02/13/08