SUPER FUN AIRBRUSH DESIGNS AND PORTRAITS!!!    

For over 15 years, we have been airbrushing t-shirts, tanks, caps, towels etc. At birthday parties, barmitzvahs, corporate and special events. The guests always have a great time and are delighted with the results! We are professional, accountable and work well with ...
Posted by John Craig; updated 08/19/05

DO YOU NEED MILES OF SMILES ????    

LOBO THE CLOWN AND COMPANY! 24 YEARS OF MILES OF SMILES! NOT IN YOUR AREA? WE DO VIDEO EMAIL GRAMS! WWW.SANTALETTER.ORG 269-649-9022 THANK YA LOBO THE CLOWN & MAW BILLYBOB N MAW(HILLBILLYS
Posted by MIKE; updated 08/19/05

Birthday Yeah    

Hi guys what is some games and things i can do i dont know but catch and kiss is good hehe
Posted by raelz ; updated 08/18/05

Candy Bar Poem    

I don`t know the whole thing, but a good one for birthdays is.. So you`ve turned ___ but who`s keeping SKOR. The NERDS and RUNTS whose SNICKERS you can just plain ignore.
Posted by Brooklyn; updated 08/18/05

13th Party    

Hi its my sisters birthday in 2 weeks and she wants a slummber party but we have now ides what to do while where haveing it PLZ help us write bak
Posted by sky; updated 08/18/05

13th    

Its my sisters b`day and she wants a slummber party but we have no ides what to do in the mean while PLZ write back
Posted by sky; updated 08/18/05

I Need Help!!!!!!!!!!     (1 reply)

My birthday is in January so I have some time. But I want to get some ideas so I can have a clue of what I want.This year my cousin had a birthday and invited a guy over it was a blast. So for my birthday I want to invite one too.I also have got to have a party with my ...
Posted by Ashley; updated 08/16/05

PLEASE HELP ME!!! TEEN B-DAY PARTY!!! ASAP!!!    

Hi, my name is Chantelle and I was wondering if anybody could give some ideas for a teen b-day party. I dont really want to stay at home because I dont have enough room for alot of people, but I dont want to go somewhere boring either like the park. I am looking for a ...
Posted by Chantelle; updated 08/16/05

Something Affordable!    

My boyfriend is turning 20..we have been together for 5 months now and we`ve done just about everything simple.. I need something really creative..really exciting..breathtaking..but affordable. I wanted hot air ballooning..but i can`t afford that right now. Any ideas??
Posted by Sam; updated 08/16/05

Sweet 16 Party     (1 reply)

Well heres the thing my birthday is in 6 days i have no idea what to do or where to have it i live in anchorage alaska and have limited buget and i can only have 10-16 people and i cant have it at my house so its a huge problem please help me!!!! Rachel
Posted by Rachel; updated 08/16/05

Help!!    

Hi i am having a surprise party for my freind and i want it to be perfect and i need some really cool games for 13 and 14 yr olds.
Posted by nicole; updated 08/16/05

ONE OF A KIND Centerpieces, GIFTS And MORE    

Hello My name is Connie and I am the owner of Uniquely Yours wedding and Party Designs. Feel free to browse my web site where you may see some examples of my work. All of my items are custom made to your every detail, color, flowers and themes - making every ...
Posted by Connie; updated 08/17/05

Harley Davidson Centerpieces, Favors, Glasses And MORE    

Hello I am receiving an increasing amount of orders for Harely Davidson items so I thought it only fair to share with all of you. From Centerpieces, Toasting flutes, favors and more! I will custom make your items you can even send me a picture of YOUR motorcycles ...
Posted by Connie; updated 08/17/05

Help My Mother And I Plan My Sisters Sweet Sixteen     (6 replies)

Hello how are you this is Brittany writting you from the United states in Humble ,Tx . Well I was actually watching Mtv My Super sweet Sixteen In I thought about my sister in her turning sixteen in all in how she doesn`t celerbrate her birthdays most of the time. So ...
Posted by brittany; updated 08/17/05

LIMO COMPANY IN CARLSBAD    

CAN YOU RECOMMEND A GOOD LIMO COMPANY
Posted by MARGOREGENCY; updated 08/13/05

13th Birthday    

Hey its my 13th birthday in a couple of weeks and im havin a sleepover with a few of ma m8s, i need a theme and sum decoration ideas...plz help from kath in england x
Posted by Kath; updated 08/15/05

PSYCHIC READER W/ 23yrs EXPERIENCE    

Jackie Barrett is a psychic reader w/ 23yrs experience and many star clients. She has clients accross the country and does private readings and large parties. Visit our page for more info: Jackie Barrett
Posted by Jackie Barrett; updated 08/14/05

I'm 14 Soon    

Hi I`m 14 soon and don`t no what to do for the party coz i dnt want a disco and had a sleepover last year. I want to do sommin wid my girl friends but at the same time with my boy friend help times runnin out From emma P.s plz help
Posted by emms-lou; updated 08/15/05

We Have DORA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PA DE NJ 866 333     (6 replies)

Re: Children`s Parties New Jersey 866 333 2623 Amazing Characters - Just For Kids! Telephone: 866-333-2623 Email: amazingcharacter@aol.com Address: Call Today for Booking & Inform Cherry Hill, NJ 08034 USA Contact: One Of Our Friendly Staff New Jersey ...
Posted by Dora Parties; updated 08/15/05

PARTY F0R MY SIS    

Having a special sweet 16 party for my sister in Sept need HELP
Posted by MO; updated 08/15/05

Psychic Reader Party Awsome    

Jackie Barrett is a psychic reader w/23yrs experience and many star clients accross the country. Jackie is the most accurate psychic I have ever meet. She is available for private readings and large parties and seance parties. Visit our page for more info: Jackie ...
Posted by Jackie Barrett; updated 08/15/05

Dear Sophie...    

I am hoping to get this mesage to MTV`s young star, Sophie. I have the car plate "O SOPHIE`. I`m ready to give it up and it would look grrreat on your new white audi.
Posted by Lisa; updated 08/16/05

Birthday Party    

I am having a birthday party this weekend 8/20/05, and I want it somewhere that my boyfriend can DJ trance style music...It`s about 50 people and the music gets LOUD...Does anyone know where we can find a place like that, we are willing to go anywhere in ...
Posted by Tracy; updated 08/16/05

Ranch Party    

Does anyone know of a place where we can have a Ranch Party in South Florida, like a Rave Party?
Posted by Tracy; updated 08/16/05

HELP ME!!! 13 B-DAY PARTY!!!     (1 reply)

HELP ME PLEASE!!! I REALLY NEED HELP PLANNING MY 13 B-DAY PARTY. I REALLY WANT THIS TO BE THE BEST YET BECAUSE I AM ALMOST A TEEN. WELL SOMETHING THAT I WAS THINKING OF IS RENTING A SMALL CLUB & LIMO, ALSO TO INVITE ALOT OF KIDS. BEFORE I GO TO THE CLUB I WANTED TO GO ...
Posted by Hillarie; updated 08/16/05