1st Birthday Elmo Party

I need a entertainer to come to our home in an elmo costume. We live in Cleveland, Ohio and the party is 9/8/01 @ 1pm..HELP!!!!
Posted by Anthony J Hodel; updated 08/21/01

How about personalized candy bars with Elmo on the wrapper to give to your guests. Contact me at kandygrams@hotmail.com for more information.
Posted by Lil; updated 09/03/01

I need an Elmo entertainer to come to our home and perform for twelve 2 to 5 year-old-children, December 15th at 3:00pm. We live in Maryland.
Posted by Lewis; updated 10/26/01

I have the same question as others. I would like Elmo to come to my house for my kids. Any info would be helpful
Posted by steve; updated 02/16/02

MY TWINS WILL BE 1 YR IN MARCH AND THEY LOVE ELMO. I AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO COME TO THE PARTY IN AN ELMO COSTUME. I LIVE IN NEW JERSEY.
Posted by KAREN; updated 01/07/03

I know of someone in the Philadelphia - Mainline Area !
Posted by jodi; updated 09/05/03

Hi - I know of someone who rents Elmo - I just used them last month for my sons birthday - e-mail me for info if you would like. I am now looking for Big Bird for my daughter`s party - please let me know if you find anyone. Thanks. Mayigo10@yahoo.com
Posted by May; updated 09/26/03

I need elmo at my sons 1st birthday party i live in california please contact me a.s.a.p at amrtims@aol.com
Posted by tanisha; updated 01/04/04

Im looking for elmo for 1st birthday and also live in the akron/cleveland area... Please let me know if anyone has found him... Paralegal20@yahoo.com
Posted by maria; updated 01/12/04

I rented a Red Monster costume from Party Playhouse.
It was great! My kids loved it. Not that expensive either.
Posted by christine; updated 01/22/04

I am in need of finding Elmo aswell for my son`s 1st Birthday party. Can anyone assist me I`m in the Las Vegas, NV area. Thanks.
Posted by Matthew; updated 01/27/04

I need someone to come as elmo to my home in south carolina
Posted by Linda; updated 02/22/05

Email me if you would like an Elmo costume to rent or purchase, I know where you can get one.
Mayigo10@yahoo.com
Posted by Go Girl; updated 02/23/05

Party playhouse rents them nationwide
Posted by chris; updated 02/28/05