SWEET 16 PARTY PROBLEM...

I need some help...im turning 16 in a few months and i need party ideas! im inviting guys/girls,so i need something for all of us to do besides just hang out. Have any ideas??? please reply to this if u have ANY at all...anything will help.
Thanx,
*Missy*
Posted by missy; updated 11/16/04

OK, I`m the mom and I want my daughter to have a 16th birthday to remember. I was thinken "theme". Like Fantasy Island, have all the friends dress up in Hawaiian garb...then we`d have a "Island Bunko Party". If you don`t know what bunko is, check it out on the internet..so then there`d be food and music and all the guys go home at a respecitable hour and girls could hang out all night, and if no one went to bed we`d all climb in cars and head to breakfast in our jammies...what do you thnk. Is this stupid coming from the "MOM". My daughter doesn`t like anything I suggest so I`m thinken of this being a "surprise". Give me your input!
Posted by Chash; updated 11/20/04

Hi Chash - I think your idea sound really good and I know at 16 nothing we suggest to our teens sounds good coming from us Mom`s. I would suprise her that would be fun and I am sure that she would love it. If you need any help with Centerpieces for your theme or favors...plz. Visit my web site I hand paint everything to your event so we could do some cute items for your theme. I am also offering a 20% discount to Party pop members through November.
Www.conniespersonalizedkeepsakes.com

Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design

Posted by Connie; updated 11/20/04

Ooo Chash, if you think your daughter doesnt like many of your ideas dont risk it by making it a surprise. You might make her monumental birthday miserable.
Posted by AL; updated 02/24/05