Help Me!     (2 replies)

My lil cuz is turning 11 and wants me to help her find games for her sleepover any ideas please help!
Posted by Lindsey; updated 08/07/05

Birthday Sing Gram    

I need for thursday the 11th a singing telegram for a female regional VP, something dorkiey/very funny 2pm, Please call Rick @ 503-819-4718 Thanks
Posted by Rick Moder; updated 08/06/05

INDIAN THEME BOLLYWOOD BIRTHDAY PARTY IN LOS ANGELES    

India/Bollywood: Bright colorful fabrics surround you, and everywhere you turn the smell of sandalwood and spices from faraway lands. Indian music videos flash on the wall behind the DJ as Indian pop and fusion plays in the foreground. Henna artists work their magic,...
Posted by ELIZABETH; updated 08/05/05

INDIAN THEME BOLLYWOOD BIRTHDAY PARTY IN LOS ANGELES    

India/Bollywood: Bright colorful fabrics surround you, and everywhere you turn the smell of sandalwood and spices from faraway lands. Indian music videos flash on the wall behind the DJ as Indian pop and fusion plays in the foreground. Henna artists work their magic,...

MOROCCAN ARABIAN NIGHTS BIRTHDAY IN LOS ANGELES    

Arabian Nights: Find yourself in a Moroccan bazaar where richly decorated stalls vie for your attention. You enter the red and orange tent on your right only to be decorated from head to toe with henna designs and crystal tattoos. Fire-breathers wake you from your ...

Cheaper Than Therapy    

For a novel idea, have "Cheaper than Therapy", an Atlanta-based a cappella group, surprise your guest of honor with flowers, balloons, and a few beautiful tunes! For more info about us, and to see our music catalogue, please visit our website, www.cheaperthantherapy.com
Posted by Celia McDermott; updated 08/06/05

Birthday Ideas    

Hey, i`m turning 13 in 2 weeks and i need options.....FAST! anybody please if you could help me i`m desperate! and keep in mind that my party is a sleepover and that it is warm enough to do stuff outside. Some body please help me Thanx danielle
Posted by danielle; updated 08/03/05

Birthday Candy Gram    

If anyone can find or make up a poem that goes along with candy bar names for my friends sweet16, whos a girl. Email me your ideas at chart035@yahoo.com Thanks!!!!!
Posted by Catherine; updated 08/03/05

Pony Rides For Kid's Party - RI     (2 replies)

I am having a birthday party in North Smithfield, RI for my son who turns 2 in June. I`m having a hard time finding a company that offers pony rides at my location. My parents` home offers over 3 acres of land and there will only be 4-6 children at the most. Can anyone ...
Posted by Lisa; updated 08/04/05

Sweet 16    

Hey my name`s nicole and i am 14 yrs old. I`m planning on having a big celebration at maybe a night club or a hotel on my 16th brithday. My only question is is that will this show be on air for the next 2 yrs? my parents want to know...
Posted by nicole; updated 08/04/05

Teen Sleepova    

Hi I am going to be 14 soon and i am planning on having a sleepova with about 5 friends for my party. We will be sleeping inside and i have already arranged to give everyone a fask mask to do and take pictures and i will have a couple of films aswell, but i don`t know ...
Posted by charlotte; updated 08/05/05

What Do I Do W/ A Sweet16 In The Winter?    

I have a Sweet16 in January. It`s a while from now, but It`s going to be big and I need to plan ahead of time so it will be perfect. The problem is... WHAT CAN I DO AT MY PARTY IN JANUARY? I want the colors to be my 2 favorite colors, Pink and Black. There is going to ...
Posted by Mika; updated 08/05/05

13th Birthday Party Ideas    

I need ideas for my 13th birthday party, there are going to be 7 of us sleeping over at my house and i need fun games to play
Posted by nat; updated 08/05/05

13th B-Day Party    

Hey yall. Im having my 13th birthday party in...a little over 3 weeks. Its gonna be like 12 girls @ a sleepover..the problem-i d k what to do! makeovers, ya but is there really n e thing else that can ocupy us ALL NIGHT? thats what sleepovers are about right-stayin up ...
Posted by kayla; updated 08/05/05

Suprise Party!!     (2 replies)

Im throwing my friend a suprise birthday party for her 15th birthday. I dont know what do do or how i should do decorations! Any ideas?
Posted by Alyssa; updated 08/01/05

Caricatures     (1 reply)

Looking for a caricaturist for a wedding in the canton ohio area any ideas?
Posted by c; updated 08/01/05

My Nie'cee's BIG 13th B-DAY    

HELPPPPPPPP!!!!!! My niece is turning 13 and we want this party to be something special (she is soo excited)! I need (cost efficent) ideas and themes. The party will be at her house
Posted by Aunt Sue; updated 08/01/05

Party Program    

My sister will celebrate her 18th birthday on August 13, 2005. I was assigned to make a program on her birthday. Can you help me about this.. CAn someone give me a script for this celebration? please email me ASAP at prince_eduard_2002@yahoo.com Thanks. PRincess
Posted by Princess; updated 08/01/05

DEBUT PARTY    

My friend will be celebrating her 18th (Debut) Party this August 20, 2005. She assigned me to prepare a program. Please help me. Please send me a sample program for the debut including the script. I am hoping for your positive response regaring this matter. Thank ...
Posted by MARK BORRES; updated 08/02/05

Help Please    

My little cuz is having her 11 year old party and she wants me to help her find ideas please give me some!
Posted by Lindsey; updated 08/02/05

Help     (1 reply)

Im having a sleepover im turning 11 i need some game ideas for the sleepover after the swimming and spa please help!
Posted by Autumn; updated 08/02/05

I Need Help     (1 reply)

Im going to be 13 in sep i have no clue how to make it cool i need help
Posted by susie; updated 08/02/05

1st Birthday Party     (2 replies)

Hai, I live in birmingham alabama .i am planning for my baby`s first birthday party . I am planning to call for some party entertainers (like barney,pooh bear.....etc)to entertain the kids can you please suggest me somebody who can do this Thank u very much
Posted by anuradha; updated 08/02/05

14th Bday Best Bomb, 4 Weeks Peeps Help     (3 replies)

Um scuse me pplz but last yr (13th) only 2 frends came and my fam, it was tha biggest and worst night of my effin life ever (soz) ne who this year is gonna be a huge blowout and i want it ova 2 nights or maybe 1 and ill have guys (no kissin u dunno my frends if u did ...
Posted by cassie; updated 08/03/05

Sweet Sixteen Help!!     (1 reply)

Okay so I have a couple monthes before I accually turn 16,but I like to plan ahead of time. I have no idea what I wanna do for my party either,I mean,my families not exactly the most wealthy,but I still wanna have a killer party. I was thinking about a themed party.......
Posted by Candice; updated 08/03/05