IM DESPIATE FOR HELP ANY IDEAS WILL HELP..PLE

I have this best friend that i`ve been through soo much with and have soo much in common with. Her 16th birthday is coming up and i REALLY need some out of the ordinary, great ideas please! i dont want it to be something casual such as a movie,restaurant,and miniture golf. She doesnt mind simple things as long as we are together to create memories but i want it to be just extrodinary especially since they are poor and she wont get much. This is the first birthday she will have since we met and it is also her sweet 16th so i want it to be very special. If you have ANY ideas i will appreciate it VERY much!! Thank You!!
Posted by Nevaeh; updated 05/03/05

Hello, I`m not really sure what you like but I can suggest some things off the top of my head..
A beach party theme, Spring has sprung Party Theme
A Hawaiian theme, A Hip Hop Dinner Party Theme
Best Friends Black Tie Event, Since you mentioned Minature Golf maybe you can have a theme party centered around that..Feel free to email if you need additional assistance.
Campchereventplanning@yahoo.com

Visit our page for more info: Campcher Event Planning

Posted by Kendra; updated 05/04/05

Thank you very much for your help i appreciate it VERY much! I like the ideas
Posted by Nevaeh; updated 05/04/05

You could have a luau and go to oriental trading for ideas that is the theme that seems to be the most popular this year and it is alot of fun...good luck with the ideas
Posted by Rose; updated 05/04/05

Thank you Rose good ideas! i appreciate your help
Posted by Nevaeh; updated 05/04/05