TEENS! NEED Ideas For FUN 16th SURPRISE B.D.(

HI! I would APPRECIATE anyones imput for party ideas for a SURPRISE 16th BIRTHDAY PARTY for my son. I would love to get theme ideas, a place to have the party, etc.

He does like baseball...

Any ideas would be welcomed!

Thanks, (desperate to do RIGHT)!
MOM :-)
Posted by Maria; updated 04/29/05

The suprise party idea is a great one...i was reading about something and they say something about having a survivor party just go to google nd type survivor birthday party...a boy at my school had a suprise party and they rented like a pizza place and turned off the lights and yelled suprise nad all that and they also rented a karioki system the guys really liked it there was girls which made it alot funner sorry if this is to kidish but the boy was turning 16 GOOD LUCK
Posted by Rose; updated 04/29/05

You could have them play baby if you love me give me a smile...it starts with the birthday person going up to the oppisite gender and saying baby if you love me sow me a smile and then if the persongetting asked the questions laughs it is then that persons turn if the person will not smile they say sorry baby but i just cant smile it is a great game i have played it at youth group jope you decide to use the game it is lots of fun trust me.
Posted by SoMeOnE; updated 05/01/05

Hello

I can help you out with centerpieces and favors all done in a baseball theme - I can do all the team logo`s or just his favorite. Centerpieces, glasses, etc.

I also am having a spring fever special until May 15 - free shipping!!

Connie

Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design

Posted by Connie; updated 05/01/05