Hawaiian Dancers And Karaoke Needed For 9-17-05     (1 reply)

Help, I need 1-2 dancers for my hawaiian luau and karaoke. For 9-17-05 in san diego....
Posted by teresa; updated 09/05/05

Need Hawaiin Dancers& Karaoke For 9-17-05    

I need 1-2 hawaiian dancers and Karaoke for my b-day party in 2 wks. 9-17-05
Posted by teresa; updated 09/04/05

Santa Needed For Dec B-Day Party     (2 replies)

I need to rent a fully outfitted Santa for a 12/3/05 party in Deleware County PA for approx 2 hours for pictures and to walk around and talk. Mostly adults but sime (15 or so) children will be there.
Posted by quagmire; updated 09/03/05

My Super Sweet 16    

Maybe instead of having rich snobby people on this show you should have people who would like some help just having "A" sweet 16 that can not afford one at all...this show is upsetting because it is showing only the rich "I think I am the best" attitude to kids. There ...
Posted by donna; updated 09/04/05

Sweet Sixteen    

Hey I am going to be sixteen on november 5th and I have no clue on what to do for my birthday. A budget really does not exist for me the only problem is that I live in Maine. The other problem is that it is to cold to do anything outside but it is also not cold enough ...
Posted by Kayla; updated 09/04/05

Sweet Sixteen Delima    

Hi my bday is coming up the beginning of october and im clueless of what to do. Money is kind of a problem.... I thought about a spooky hayride but theres not many of those in fl. I need a place and an idea for my SWEET SIXTEEN!
Posted by emily; updated 09/04/05

Co-Ed (but Not Naughty) Party Games    

Im havin a birthday part-ay in a lil and i need sum co-ed party games (unfortunately my parents will b there so no naughty crap) but PLZ HELP!!!! remember: CO-ED GAMES!!!!
Posted by Rae; updated 08/31/05

13: PARY IDEAS NEEDED    

Hey peeps i`m turnin 13 on sept 9 so only about 8 dayz left and i hav no idea wut i should do 4 my b-day, if ne one has ne ideas plz help u can send them 2 me at: better_4_u@hotmail.com Thanks
Posted by shaunna; updated 09/01/05

My Sons Bithday!    

Hi I Need Help My Sons First Birthday Is On Sept .27th And I Have No Idea What Kind Of Them To Do ?..I Have To Older Children That I Like The Party Carterd Too, The Party Will Probley Take Place In A V.F.W.,,Hall With About 100 Guest ! Can You Please Help!
Posted by marie; updated 09/01/05

Birthday Cake Delivery Worcester Ma    

Need a bakery that will delivery birthday cake in worcester ma
Posted by cyndi; updated 09/02/05

Adorable Princess Party Favors    

Cute party favors for pre-teen and teen slumber parties. Visit our page for more info: Pocket Spa
Posted by amore; updated 09/02/05

I Would Like To Have A Great 16th    

I would love for my 16th to be a day to remember I would like to be on ur show and make it the best day of my life my friends and I would luv to make this happen and I would like to kno if there is some way I can get on your show i am a model on kidz in the biz if this ...
Posted by Samantha; updated 09/02/05

Fourteenth Birthday-Sleepover HELP!    

Hey, My name is Brianna and my birthday is sept.23rd and its a friday this year so im having a sleepover. It will be my fourteenth birthday and im having 9other girls sleep up. Were gonna sleep up in the top up my shed and mom said she will leave us alone. But I need ...
Posted by Brianna; updated 09/03/05

My 18th    

I am turning 18 at the end of september. And I have no clue on what to make for my theme? I would like it to be farely cheap but also fun and original. I have already done a Mardi Gras party for my 16th I just need help or ideas anything:)
Posted by Crystal; updated 09/03/05

MIDGETS NEEDED FOR NYC CELEBRITY EVENT    

Its for a 2 celebrities bday parties and a fashion event for fashion week with a magazine launch... There will be lots of press, exposure, & media coverage 2hr open bar. Doesnt require much but 2 just walk around and b social and drink as much as u want pay is $50 ...
Posted by KEITH; updated 08/26/05

50th Birdhay Poem With Candy Bars     (1 reply)

Would like help with a birthday poem with candy bars for a 5oth birthday
Posted by Debbie; updated 08/27/05

Cinderella Sweet 16    

I`m planning a Cinderella Sweet 16 and I have no idea where to begin! Does anyone have any ideas for color themes, decorating ideas or a menu, stuff like that. I have some ideas but I could use some help. Thanks.
Posted by Victoria; updated 08/27/05

Dad's 50th Birthday!     (1 reply)

I need ideas we are having a suprise party and I need ideas
Posted by lilliepad; updated 08/28/05

Help For A TeaParty     (2 replies)

I`m giving my daughter a surprise tea party (it`s not her bday though). It`s a dress-up party and 10 guests can wear any attire they want (fairy, princess, diva, victorian, etc). I need suggestions on games and a tabletop. I know a teapot cake would be good but i Don`t ...
Posted by Lynette; updated 08/28/05

My 16th Birthday    

I have never really been one for big parties but this has been the best sumemr ever and so for my 16th birthday i want it to be amazing i wish for all of my friends to come and i dont know were to start i have never planend a party before any advice for an awsome 16th ...
Posted by Ashley; updated 08/29/05

Birthday...Help!    

Hey! I turned 15 in July but my friend and i are going to do a late Birthday Party.. Well they`ll come in the evening and stay till next afternoon so it`s the whole night long! Now we`re inviting boys and Girls at the age from 13 - 17 About 30 persons are coming! ...
Posted by Erika; updated 08/30/05

Character Party For Kids Parties New Jersey P     (7 replies)

Amazing Characters - Just For Kids! Telephone: 866-333-2623 Email: amazingcharacter@aol.com Address: Call Today for Booking & Inform Cherry Hill, NJ 08034 USA Contact: One Of Our Friendly Staff New Jersey Children parties, New Jersey kids birthday parties,...
Posted by Matt; updated 08/29/05

50TH BIRTHDAY PARTY     (1 reply)

I WAS WONDERING IF THERE IS ANYONE OUT THERE WITH SOME COOL 50TH BIRTHDAY IDEAS. MY MOM TURNS 50 IN SEPT. SO WE ARE STARTING NOW. ANYTHING FROM THE ORDINARY TO ANYTHING DIFFERENT. GIVE ME ALL YOUR IDEAS PLEASE! E-MAIL THEM TO ME THANK YOU SO MUCH ANY SUGGESTIONS ARE ...
Posted by JULIE ; updated 08/31/05

Top This Party    

I need an original idea for a 50th birthday party. I just went to a 60th that will be really hard to top. It was Japanese...sushi, soki, decorations, and so on. The Hawaiian theme has been done, and he wouldn`t like the 50s era theme. I`m leaning towards some type of ...
Posted by Dawn; updated 08/31/05

Need A Cheap Theme     (2 replies)

Hey! i dont have the money to spend on a big party. I need some ideas that wont cost to much. Help me please!
Posted by Ashley; updated 08/31/05