~!!!QuInCe HeLp!!!~

Hey or Hola im 14 years old my b-day party is next year in MARCH my parents told me 2 start planin everythin now i got some ideas like da theme is Cinderella under the stars or Beauty and the Beast under the stars i dunno 1 of them 2 . Or somethin dat deals with Puerto rico bout looks real nice. I got the dress i dunno da colors i think r gona b Rubby red (VINO), Ivory, White, Gold, or SIlver dont know yet .Im tryin find flowers decoration, center pieces, gifts for the guest bout the only thing that im havin big troubles with is tryin to find a location in ORLANDO,FL thats nice dont look cheap,big,and i need decorator, etc. Everythin u need for a quinceanero i wanted 2 be memoral for my friends, families, and myself . I aint rich or nuttin but im savin all my money to make this event in my life memoral. If u know some information how puerto rican celebrated if is differnt than what you find in the websites let me know is not important but if you know is great help i wanna keep it traditional. If you got any suggestion, a websites, or u have done 15 before or got pics. Or ideas PLZZ PLZZ PLZZ PLZZZ e-mail me @ BORICUA_DOMINICANLABABY@YAHOO.COM
Posted by AnA; updated 04/29/05