Food_Frienzi    

Ok this game is really fun!?!?!?!? first u get all ur guest and sit in a circle when ur in a circle than count how many people u have once u have done that than get 1 spoon for everyone exept one person put the spoons in the middle of the circle. Then u sing ...
Posted by Crystal; updated 07/10/06

My 13th Birthday    

Hey my name is Morghan and i need some party ideas for my 13th birthday party which is in like beginning of August! If u could please give me some party ideas it would be greatly apprecitated! THANKS! *MOrghan~*
Posted by Morghan; updated 07/10/06

Dora The Explorer Character    

Need a Dora for my daughter`s 3rd birthday party on August 5th, in Buford, Georgia.
Posted by Kellie Arnold; updated 07/09/06

Dora The Explorer Character    

Need a Dora for my daugther`s 3rd birthday party on August 5th in Buford, Georgia.
Posted by Kellie Arnold; updated 07/09/06

Best Friend's Birthday     (1 reply)

I am trying to find a booze cruise for my friend`s 21st birthday. I can`t seem to find any boats that take off out of Philadelphia or New Jersey, that offer an open bar on a Saturday night. Is this type of thing out the question? I know other people that have gone to ...
Posted by Lindsey; updated 07/09/06

DORA/BARNEY/ELMO/JOJO-MORE! WE SERVE ALL OF U.S.!    

FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM has over 150 characters! ELMO / DORA/ WIGGLES/ BLUES CLUES / MICKEY / POOH / CAREBEAR - MUCH MORE! We go anywhere in the U.S.! See our website or call 888-501-4FUN FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM THANK YOU Visit our page for more info: Fun Factory ...
Posted by Jeri Anne; updated 07/10/06

12th Birthday !!!!!!!!!!    

I need help finding a place for my 12th birthday party. I want to have it somewhere where you can design stuff or get your hair or nails done!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Olivia; updated 07/08/06

Sweet 16 Candle Ceremony     (2 replies)

What do I use for all the candles? I do not want them on the cake. Is there a stand or something I can purchase? or rent thats somewhat inexpensive?
Posted by Dawn; updated 07/09/06

Spongebob Party Need Costumed Character - Brooklyn NY    

Need to find someone to perform at my daughter`s 6th birthday and my son`s 5th birthday. Party is being done on the same day and both are die hard spongebob fans. Party wll not be until October 7th and it will be in a park; just trying to get my ducks in a row. Any ...
Posted by Maddy; updated 07/09/06

CANDLE LIGHTING CEREMONY STAND    

Unique one of a kind designs,,,, Visit our page for more info: Designs by Virg
Posted by Virg; updated 07/09/06

Sweet Sixteen ASAP     (2 replies)

Hi everyone, Im holding a Sweet 16 party January of 2007. I already everything put together and how I want my theme..The only thing that I am having trouble w/ is what to put on the invitations..I need a poem or some type of literature describing a girl becoming a ...
Posted by Rebecka; updated 07/09/06

Party Character     (3 replies)

I`d like to have a character attend a 1 yr old`s party at Frank Bonelli Park in San Dimas,Ca on 7-29-06.Any help out there? I`m looking for a Care Bear type character
Posted by LUCY; updated 07/09/06

Need Dora The Explorer     (3 replies)

Need Dora for my daughter`s 2nd birthday. We are located in SF Area.
Posted by meriel; updated 07/09/06

DORA/BARNEY/ELMO/JOJO-MORE! WE SERVE ALL OF U.S.!     (1 reply)

FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM has over 150 characters! ELMO / DORA/ WIGGLES/ BLUES CLUES / MICKEY / POOH / CAREBEAR - MUCH MORE! We go anywhere in the U.S.! See our website or call 888-501-4FUN FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM THANK YOU Visit our page for more info: Fun Factory ...
Posted by Jeri Anne; updated 07/09/06

Sweet Sixteen     (1 reply)

I NEED A PARTY PLACE IN CT FOR MY SWEET SIXTEEN THANKZ
Posted by AMBER; updated 07/04/06

Pony Rental     (1 reply)

Interested in renting a pony in Brooklyn for a kids party. Any leads?
Posted by HOPE; updated 07/05/06

Hi    

Ok For my 12 birthday party i hiried a hummer limo to pick up me and my firends. To the air port there we decided To go on my personl jet and we would fly to hawaiia there the people all ready designed my party it was an hawaiian theme . So i was alowed to bring some ...
Posted by Natasha; updated 07/05/06

Need Help With My 18th Birthday     (2 replies)

I will be turning 18 in November of this year. I really want to do someting unique, over the top for my 18th, but I have no idea what to do. I need lots of ideas please. If you can help email me at stwbrysncream@aol.com. Thank You!
Posted by Christy; updated 07/05/06

Nanny 911 Casting Call    

FOX TV PRESENTS "NANNY 911" Are your kids out of control? have they taken over the household? If you need someone to come in & transform your tykes into perfect angels, our team of no-nonsense nannies are here to save the day! CASTING IMMEDIATELY!!! We are ...
Posted by cathrine; updated 07/06/06

I Need Ideas For My 13th Birthday    

Im turning 13 in two months and i have no idea wat to do. I hav lots friends sooo yeah. Please help me thank you.
Posted by connar ( a girl); updated 07/06/06

DORA/BARNEY/ELMO/JOJO-MORE! WE SERVE ALL OF U.S.!    

Posted by Jeri Anne; updated 07/06/06

Murder Mystery Games?    

My friend is turning 13 and she is doing a Murder Mystery theme... Or she would if she had some game ideas! We were going to watch a season of Diagnosis Murder, play creepy music, have dip with finger shaped carrot sticks standing up out of it with almond slices for ...
Posted by Part E. Err; updated 07/07/06

Go Kart Rental     (1 reply)

I need to rent go karts for an outside birthday party--any recommendations?????
Posted by susan; updated 07/07/06

BESTEST BDAY PARTY IDEAS :( :) :/     (1 reply)

I REALLY NEED PARTY IDEAS PLZ PPL I AM DESPRATE! i want to have the bestest party eva even though my birthday was in may my parents promised me a party so....if u really love me (lol) then post messages plz :(
Posted by cassidy; updated 07/07/06

Debut Program    

Please help me,i have no idea of becoming an emcee f a debut party.please send me an email about a script and please help have any order of the sequence for the program. Thank you so much
Posted by grace; updated 07/08/06