THESE PRICES WONT LAST LONG (VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY)    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 09/21/06

Dora The Explorer    

I NEED TO BOOK DORA THE EXPLORER FOR MY DAUGHTER`S 4TH BIRTHDAY PARTY WHICH IS NOVEMBER 6. IT WILL IN OXON HILL, MARYLAND
Posted by Tosheka West; updated 09/21/06

Leave Your Guests With Something To Remember..    

Pro advertisements specializes in silk screening custom tshirts for your event. Our prices are very affordable prices. Currently we are offering White shirts with 1 color print for 300 Black shirts with 1 color print for 400 Set up charges do apply Contact me ...
Posted by Edward OBRien; updated 09/20/06

Dora The Explorer & Diego Character    

I need a Dora the Explorer & Diego Character to come out to my daughter`s 5th birthday party in December of 2006 in Philadelphia, PA. Please reply to me at rdenofa@jmsonline.com Thanks, Randi DeNofa
Posted by Randi DeNofa; updated 09/20/06

Cafe And Stage With CHEAP Rental Rates!! Central NJ    

Hi we are a Cafe and Stage located in South Plainfield NJ. We have cheap weekly rental and fair weekend rental rates. Wether you are looking to do a live musical performance or even to hold a meeting we have what you need! We are also available for parties. Our ...
Posted by Brian; updated 09/20/06

Need A Clown, Magician, Character, Juggler, Etc?    

Do you need a clown, magician, costumed character, princess, juggler, etc. For your birthday party? We have contacts in every major U.S. City who perform for all types of events. Feel free to contact me at 703-691-8318 or reply via email to keith@rhkentertainment....
Posted by keith; updated 09/21/06

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY SERVICE    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 both packages for one price , $1250 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 09/18/06

Temporary Tattoos    

Temporary, painless and expressive is the way to go!! Check out the pics on the site. Visit our page for more info: Family Fun Airbrush Tattoos
Posted by Frank Fonseca; updated 09/19/06

Airbrush Tattoos For ANY Event In The SF Bay Area    

Temporary, Painless & Expressive are 3 Great reasons to get a Temporary Airbrush Tattoo!! With over 600 tattoo patterns to choose from, ALL of your guests are guaranteed to find exactly What they want. From solid black Tribal Bands, multi-colored flowers, Hello Kitty ...
Posted by Frank Fonseca; updated 09/19/06

Im Turning 14... NEED Party Ideas!!!     (2 replies)

Ok... Im Turning 14... And Last Year I Took Ideas From This Website!!! And It Was SUCH A Fun Birthday Party!!! But Now Im JuSS Lost In All This Other StuFF!!! And I Want 2 Do Some Of The Same Things... But I Dont WaNNa Have This Party Be Like the Othr One!!! So ...
Posted by HiLLarie; updated 09/19/06

Need A Clown, Magician, Character, Juggler, Etc?     (2 replies)

Do you need a clown, magician, costumed character, princess, juggler, etc. For your birthday party? We have contacts in every major U.S. City who perform for all types of events. Feel free to contact me at 703-691-8318 or reply via email to keith@rhkentertainment....
Posted by keith; updated 09/19/06

Dora The Explora     (1 reply)

Need dora the explora to come to a 3 year olds b-day party in massachusetts
Posted by Sarah; updated 09/19/06

I NEED HELP FOR MY BIRTHDAY PARTY    

I am having a birthday pary and there will be people ages13-14 And i need stuff to do So plz help me No bored games or anything like that There will be all girls so plz help
Posted by Joelle; updated 09/19/06

NEVER SEEN PRICES ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 09/19/06

How To    

How do i get THREE DAYS GRACE (best band in the world) to appear at my sweet 16 party!!???? Please some1 must b able to help me!ty x x x
Posted by cat; updated 09/16/06

Three Days Grace    

How do i get three days grace to appear at my party in the uk???????? r they going to be comin on tour in the uk soon???? please reply!!!!!
Posted by cat; updated 09/16/06

THESE PRICES WONT LAST LONG ( VIDEO AND PHOTHGRAPHY )    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 both packages for one price , $1250 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 09/17/06

Christmas "Jewelry---Gifts---Collectibles"    

Hi: Valentino here in NYC. If you need a gift for someone or want something for yourself check out my sites for some wonderful items. Quality--Workmanship--Reasonable Prices Take care------------------------------------Valentino Visit our page for more info: ...
Posted by Valentino; updated 09/17/06

13th B-Day Party    

Um hey ! im having my 13th birhtday party in a couple of months and i was wondering wat i should do comment plz.
Posted by holly; updated 09/17/06

Dora Character    

Need Dora Character for daughter`s 3rd bday on Nov here in santa clarita valley. Thanks
Posted by Lauren's Mom; updated 09/17/06

Why Can't I Find It    

My son is the biggest wrestling fan and all he wants for his 8th birthday in December is a wwe or John Cena party but it seems to not exist. Why?? WWE has become huge.. Can anyone help...
Posted by Crystal; updated 09/18/06

Where To Schedule Party    

I need to rent a facility for my daughters 13th birthday party . I need it to be able to hold approx. 50 kids . Any ideas ??????
Posted by renee; updated 09/18/06

Mobile Massage Los Angeles    

Spa Parties- Mobile Massage Los Angeles Mobile massage and spa services for your birthday,bachelorette party, baby shower, girls night in, wedding anniversary and more. Bond with your girlfriends and enjoy spa services in the comfort of home or hotel suite. Choose ...
Posted by Helen Hodgson; updated 09/18/06

PSYCHIC MEDIUM READINGS & SPIRTUAL COUNCIL    

Jackie Barrett is a psychic medium Now available for private parties, Jackie Barrett will impress your guests by giving readings, and for the fearless have Jackie perform a REAL SEANCE at your next event. Visit our page for more info: Jackie Barrett
Posted by JACKIE BARRETT; updated 09/18/06

Italian Birthday    

I have a 2 year old girl whose birthday is coming up in a month & a half, we have planned her perty at a rustic italian restuarant (an italian market place set up) what would be the best theme to pick for the party?
Posted by Preim; updated 09/18/06