Birthday Party    

Hey everyone. I am about to turn 13 but i have no idea what i want to do for my birthday. I want to have alot of people but i dont want it to be to expensive either. I have about 10 friends that i would like to invite. So if you have any sugestions please help me!!! i ...
Posted by jaci; updated 05/17/06

DORA/ELMO/BARNEY/JOJO-MORE! WE SERVE ALL OF U.S.!    

FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM has over 150 characters! ELMO / DORA/ WIGGLES/ BLUES CLUES / MICKEY / POOH / CAREBEAR - MUCH MORE! We go anywhere in the U.S.! See our website or call 888-501-4FUN FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM THANK YOU! Visit our page for more info: Fun Factory ...
Posted by Jeri Anne; updated 05/16/06

Sweet 16 Suprise Party Ideas!!!    

Hey ALL, Im planning on throwing a suprise sweet sixteen for my boyfriend. Any ideas that you have would help ALOT! Thanks
Posted by Meghan; updated 05/15/06

Looking For Games    

Hey ....... Next weekend im going to a friends slumber party and we were looking for some cool games theres going to be 5 people there 11 and 12 year olds so PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASSSEEE HELP ...
Posted by dakoda; updated 05/16/06

Party Games    

Hey i`m having a party next week and i need some help fun games!!!! any ideas? by the way we are all 12-13 yrs. Old.
Posted by natalie; updated 05/16/06

Great Private Party Ideas    

Www.metroplanners.com We offer tons of private party packages (Blw Job Class, Strp Tease Class, Open Bars, Limos, Astrology, and more....) Www.metroplanners.com If you have any questions please visit our website. See ya soon! Visit our page for more ...
Posted by We plan it you; updated 05/16/06

60th Birthday Party     (3 replies)

Hi I`m planning a 60th birthday party for my Dad at the end of April. This is going to be held outside in my backyard. I`m wondering if anyone has any ideas for themes, games, special momentos etc. They party is going to be mostly family with about 35-40 people ...
Posted by Lisa; updated 05/12/06

Party Favors For 11yr Old Boys!!    

I need some ideas for party favors for approx 11yr old boys! My daughter is having a party for her whole 5th grade class and I can`t figure out what to put in the boy gift bags. These need to be small inexpensive things cause there is about 25 kids so can`t afford to ...
Posted by Kelly; updated 05/12/06

FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM has over 150 characters! ELMO / DORA/ WIGGLES/ BLUES CLUES / MICKEY / POOH / CAREBEAR - MUCH MORE! We go anywhere in the U.S.! See our website or call 888-501-4FUN FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM THANK YOU! Visit our page for more info: Fun Factory ...
Posted by Jeri Anne; updated 05/12/06

Posted by Jeri Anne; updated 05/13/06

18th Birthday!    

Hi! I am turing 18 on the first of June. I want to have I think four friends over butI have no clue what to do any ideas would be GREAT thanks so much!
Posted by Rose; updated 05/14/06

MADAGASCAR CHARACTER    

Hi, I am looking for a Madagascar character for a girls birthday party (4 year olds ).Can anyone help?I live in San Diego,CA. Suzanne
Posted by SUZANNE; updated 05/14/06

2 Year Old Birthday    

Hi i`m looking for ideas on a 2 year-old birthday party for a boy. He likes every PBS caracter you can think of and is facinated by all kinds of balls. I don`t know if I should go with a caracter or do a sport theme pls help. Thanx priscilla/sanantonio
Posted by priscilla; updated 05/15/06

Posted by Jeri Anne; updated 05/15/06

My Best Friends Sweet Sixteeen     (2 replies)

Hey guys im planning my best friends sweet sixteen for the beginning of june i want it to be a blast for her so i obviously want eerything to be perfect any ideas whatesoever would be greatly appreciated just please please please send them to lilblondshorta02@netscape....
Posted by carissa; updated 05/08/06

Posted by Jeri Anne; updated 05/08/06

13th Birthday Party    

Hey, i`m turning 13 on the 19th of this month, and im not sure what to do for my party. My parents don`t want more than 10 people so im not to sure what to do. My birthday is in 9 days and i need some answers quickley!!!!
Posted by HELLO; updated 05/10/06

40th Birthday    

Looking for male strippers for gay 40th birthday party for entertainment. Have live DJ for music to dance with. Please contact with rates..etc. August 19th. Saturday, from 8p-12am.
Posted by Tim; updated 05/09/06

My First Party I Ever Had    

I need help!!! this is my first party i am ever having in my life and im turning 18th and i need to know what to do. We have a pool house but i dont know if everone would want to go swiming, so can you tell me what i can do.
Posted by Craig Barlow; updated 05/09/06

18th Birthday    

Hi. I will be the emcee on a debut next week... Please send me a copy of a script of an 18th birthday program. Thank you.
Posted by Diane; updated 05/10/06

Sweet Sixteen On Long Island    

I am going to be turning 16 next April and I really want to have a very elaborate party. My mom isn`t so crazy about the idea so I need to find a hall on long island to have my party with a reasonable price. If anyone knows of any good places please let me know
Posted by Amanda; updated 05/10/06

Posted by Jeri Anne; updated 05/10/06

Suggestion For My Incoming Debut     (2 replies)

Hi! my birthday is on june 3, and i still haven`t decided what theme would it be for my debut party. Can you tell what theme would be nicer. What are the party tips? and it`s actually a budgeted party.
Posted by Iby; updated 05/11/06

Posted by Jeri Anne; updated 05/11/06

Joint 13 Birthday     (4 replies)

My friend and I have birthdays really close (2days apart) so instead of competing for the best party we decided to blow everyone away together....but we can`t decide what to do. Everything has already been done, and we want to be original. We are mature for our age and ...
Posted by ridley; updated 05/11/06