Wut To Do!    

OK so my birthday party is not like for a nother 5 months but it takes me forever to plan it! but the real problem is I don`t know wut to do for a 13th birthday party! I mean i am the oldest so i don`t have any older brothers or sisters that have had one before! So wut ...
Posted by Bailey; updated 05/03/06

I Dont Know What To Do For My 13th Birthday    

My birthday is 2 months away and i want to have a big party with like 50 people but my parents say only FIVE people! what should i do?
Posted by Alissa; updated 05/03/06

Mother's Day Spa Party Los Angeles    

Enjoy a complimentary massage on us! Hurry this offer expires May 15th. Gather your girlfriends, send your husband out with the kids for a few hours and host a Mother`s Day Spa Party in the comfort of your home and enjoy a complimentary 20 minute massage on us! We ...
Posted by helen hodgson; updated 05/02/06

== Banquet Hall ==    

Banquet Hall Rental Available in North Park May 13, 20, 27 Available plus dates open in June, July and September. Silver Star Events (619) 425-7135 Visit our page for more info: Silver Star Events & San Diego Banquet Hall
Posted by Silver Star; updated 05/02/06

Dora The Explore Impersonator In Dallas     (3 replies)

I need a dora impersonator for June of 06 in the Dallas area! Does anyone know how to find one?
Posted by Briny; updated 05/03/06

Balloon Arches - Houston, TX    

We are looking for an individual to create three balloon arches for a quinceanera in the North Houston area. I would love to view your work as well as price quote. Thank you.
Posted by Mrs. Pena; updated 05/03/06

13th Birthday    

I have like no idea what im gonna do for my birthday and its in like a week! i really wanna go to a gymnastics gym because i used to do gymnastics when i was younger and lots of people im inviting wanna go ther too...but i also wanna go to a rock climbing indoor place ...
Posted by Stephanie; updated 04/30/06

My 21st B-Day...need Ideas     (1 reply)

Hi, all. My 21st birthday is coming up on the 1st of October . I am not a drinker, so I am looking for fun, alternative methods to celebrate the big number. With my friends. My friends range in age from 19 to their mid-thirthies, so it has to be something all of us can ...
Posted by Jessica; updated 05/01/06

Help, Ideas For "No More Round Numbers" Theme    

Hi: I am looking for some ideas for a "No More Round Number Birthday Party" I am throwing a 1/2 birthday party for my Mom, she is turning 59 1/2 this summer:-) We are having a pool party, most of the decorations have been focusing around tropical, that has been the ...
Posted by Kim; updated 05/01/06

Debut Program    

Anyone who needs debut program e-mail me @ ernimallari@yahoo.com thnx
Posted by ernimallari; updated 05/01/06

Help    

Help im having a sleep over birthday party in 3 days and i dont know what games to play can u help me
Posted by colleen; updated 05/02/06

$2.00 CHAIR COVER RENTALS!!    

Chaircover Express specializes in creating high-quality custom covers. With 4 different styles, you can be assured that your chairs will have a perfect fitting chaircover!!! Rentals start at $2.00 with your choice of either polyester or satin. The colors that we ...
Posted by Stephanie; updated 05/02/06

Perfect Gift Mother's Day Los Angeles    

Save 15% this Mother`s day- in home massage and spa services. Gift certificates available. Show her you care, pamper her, you know she deserves it. This is what our customers say: "I have the best husband in the world" "The best gift I ever got" Treatments ...
Posted by helen hodgson; updated 05/02/06

Planning My Daughters 4th B-Day In November     (1 reply)

November is a hard time or year to plan a little girls party. I would like an affordable place to have a prty . I am exhausted from house parties .. Any suggestions.. I am planning in advance
Posted by Rose; updated 05/02/06

13th Party Ideas!!!     (1 reply)

HELP i am turning 13 in June and i have NO idea what i should do for my birthday! i wanted to be a girl boy party, and it has to be inexpensive. If anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated. Thanx
Posted by freelive; updated 04/27/06

13 Yearold Birthdat Party     (2 replies)

I really need help!!!!! i`m about to turn 13 but i dont know what to do for my birthday!! i dont want a sleepover!! i had that last year. But i want something interesting and fun at the same time. Please help me because my mom is kind of old school so she likes to do ...
Posted by Amanda; updated 04/27/06

Pre-Teen Birthday    

I am having a sleepover with all the girls in my class and i dont know what to do. What should i talk about what things to rent/buy, and what kind of catering. HELP
Posted by diamond; updated 04/27/06

DORA/ELMO/BARNEY/JOJO-MORE! WE SERVE ALL OF U.S.!    

FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM has over 150 characters! ELMO / DORA/ WIGGLES/ BLUES CLUES / MICKEY / POOH / CAREBEAR - MUCH MORE! We go anywhere in the U.S.! See our website or call 888-501-4FUN FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM THANK YOU! Visit our page for more info: Fun Factory ...
Posted by jeff; updated 04/28/06

Do You Have Any 13th Birthday Party Ideas?!?!?    

My thirteenth birthday is coming up and I have no idea what I am doing for my party!!! My mom said I can get a limo and we can go some place but I`m in need of places to go. I live in Boston so if you happen to know anything around there then that would be great!!! If ...
Posted by BK; updated 04/28/06

Birthday    

Next week on 2nd of may i`m having a 21 birthday please give me a programm, thank you
Posted by vonani; updated 04/29/06

DORA/ELMO/BARNEY/POOH/JOJO-MORE! WE SERVE ALL OF U.S.!    

FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM has over 150 characters! ELMO / DORA/ WIGGLES/ BLUES CLUES / MICKEY / POOH / CAREBEAR - MUCH MORE! We go anywhere in the U.S.! See our website or call 888-501-4FUN FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM THANK YOU! Visit our page for more info: Fun Factory ...
Posted by jeff; updated 04/29/06

DORA/ELMO/BARNEY/JOJO-MORE! WE SERVE ALL OF U.S.!    

Posted by jeff; updated 04/29/06

HELPING    

YOU COULD HAVE A DANCE AT LIKE A HOTEL BALLROOM ITS NOT THAT EXPENSIVE EITHER THAN YOU CAN HAVE IT CATERED OR YOU COULD GO TO WAL-MART AND BUT ALOT OF FOOD FOR LIKE $100 IT DEPENDS ON HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE COMING TO YOUR PARTY
Posted by kerena; updated 04/29/06

13 Birthday    

I need help planning a party with 3-4 girls.. Its a sleepover.....i need everything from games to decoration ideas...please help
Posted by breckin; updated 04/29/06

13th Birthday Party Ideas    

I am turning 13 in a month and I have no idea what I should for a party! There will be at least 13 people maybe more... What could I do???
Posted by Charlotte ; updated 04/29/06